new hybrid for wife (warning basket)

roger_merriman
roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
edited June 2009 in Commuting chat
3607277100_39947949ea.jpg

last friday wifes bike got nicked, a long with some ones elses, much nicer MTB (uninsured).

so popped along to local bike shop, so see how long this one lasts! and yes i have put most pets in the basket, though they where unipressed.....

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Excellent choice of brand, though not sure its my CoT! Luckily I can park my bike inside at work so security is more by dint of invisibility than security add ones (best way!).

Is that an innovate new bike airbag on the front? :lol:

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    God, how low is that saddle and how high are those bars! She must be sat bolt upright!
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • always_tyred
    always_tyred Posts: 4,965
    Have you tried getting the pet to ride the bike and placing your wife in the basket?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    God, how low is that saddle and how high are those bars! She must be sat bolt upright!
    I'm guessing the saddles not been adjusted as its right down on the top of the tube
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • roger_merriman
    roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
    I'm guessing the saddles not been adjusted as its right down on the top of the tube

no she likes them low.... bare in mind no SCR for her, purely transport and very low distance, and flat, the steepest grade is kingston bridge...

though it looks more from the ange + closeness i took the photo.
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    I am a big fan of the low ride look on girls bikes.

Lowridergirls.jpg