dalby and my meta

lock1981
lock1981 Posts: 546
edited June 2009 in MTB general
just gotta say that dalby is absolutly quality

went at 3 on thursday and did the xc course

what a great afernoon. first time at trail centre and first proper ride on my meta 5 vip

climbs fantastic and decends with a greyhound on speed.

gives me over confidence though and i did stay off track a few times but the bike makes you feel u dont need to break.

dispite getting separated from my mate at the junction to the visitor centre (my fault i didnt read the signs i just picked the down hill and flew down he read and went the correct way) i cut the last part out after waiting 10 to 15 mins for him and took the cut through back to the start.

what a day!

i advise all to ride dalby xc red. well good fun better that i imagined by loads. and that without trying either of the parks out (didnt have time)

any way buzz rant over

just needed to say :lol::o

Comments

• Airienteer
    Airienteer Posts: 695
    Glad you enjoyed it, both Dalby and the Meta! Its an awesome bike..... :wink: And Dalby is good fun aswell, how long did it take you and where did you park??
  • realnumber 1
    realnumber 1 Posts: 675
    The Meta's do inspire confidence :twisted: , and Dalby is on my list of places to go.
  • MattHarper
    MattHarper Posts: 489
    Dalby is alot of fun, its my local trail centre. Although my mates and me do like more XC'ing with a o/s map or places like Stainburn, DH track at Hamestley etc we still enjoy Dalby.

Abit of a slog uphill on my SX Trail though lol!
    Yorkshire Man living in Somerset
    http://twitter.com/Mattharperbikin
  • lock1981
    lock1981 Posts: 546
    parked at something hollow cut through from the visitor centre on the way back cos lost my mate and was late. recon it was about 2.45 hrs well it was 3hrs riding but i stopped for 15mins waiting for my mate and trying to phone him.

quality night though
  • toasty
    toasty Posts: 2,598
    Interestingly Dalby was the first trail center I rode on my Meta as well. We live a good couple of hundred miles away but my folks live that direction and we happened to be visiting that weekend! :)

Top bike for it!