xtr sprockets

Dazzza
Dazzza Posts: 2,364
edited May 2009 in MTB workshop & tech
Im after some replacement sprockets for my cassette, anyone know of any that fit the m970?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
Giant Anthem X

Comments

• Bobhellen
    Bobhellen Posts: 154
    i dont belive that they sell spares for them.

if it is the crank (chainring) then yes if it in the cassette then no you will need to buy a new one
    "we're a forum of pointless upgraders, depreciation maximisers, and diminishing returns addicts"
  • Dazzza
    Shame, i could have sworn madison sold the steel sprockets separately as they wear out much faster.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    Have you looked on the Madison site?
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • Dazzza
    Can't say i have, i may end up with a new nino ti cassette anyway, it has the option of having all teeth ti so they all wear at similar rates saving the conundrum that i have with the xtr.

Im sure madison did as my lbs was going to order them a while back but i never got around to going through with it, i may ask closer to the time.
    Giant Anthem X
  • gezzza
    gezzza Posts: 324
    Ive just got a nino SL casstte and its light and shiny :D

Its abit more tricky to set up compared to a XTR one but once its dialed in its mint
  • Dazzza
    How did you go about ordering the thing, he's on ebay germany but i can't login i assume you emailled him on his site and went from there?
    Giant Anthem X
  • gezzza
    gezzza Posts: 324
    Just bought it straight off ebay i think mine was a US listing as it worked out a few £ cheaper
  • Dazzza
    Thanks, he's not on there atm so i'll wait it out for now.
    Giant Anthem X
  • Dazzza
    How in hell, i put titanium cassette into ebay ffs haha.

Thanks for finding them, duly saved for when i need them. :)
    Giant Anthem X