making new friends

dafty d
dafty d Posts: 37
edited May 2009 in Women
hey to all on this site,my name is demmie aka dafty d's wife. I would like to ask all who might be interested in meeting up with me as my hubby thinks that it would be safer for me to go out in a group or at least with another person, dont tell i said so but he does have a point n if any one tells him i wiil deny any typing!!!!,lol, I do have an injury due to a couple of falls off the road bike, which has been repaired and waiting for my confidance to build before i do get back on it, i am currently riding my mountain bike, tootle pace works for me, i live in the east end of newcastle and i manage to ride at the most at the min is twenty miles which takes approx 2 hrs at a nice easy pace, stopping every once in a while for refreshments and time to enjoy the peace and wildlife. looking forward to making new friends, xx :lol::lol::lol:
dafty d

Comments

• Ditch Witch
    Ditch Witch Posts: 837
    Too far away for me, I'm afraid, but we're getting more and more ladies around here. Hopefully we'll be able to find someone for you soon :)
    I ride like a girl
    Start: 16.5.x Now: 14.10.8 Goal: 11.7.x
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
    Specialized HardRock Pro Disc 04
  • SpinningJenny
    SpinningJenny Posts: 889
    I'm afraid you're the wrong end of the country for me, too! But as DW says, there are more of us starting to come on here now... :D
    Ned Flanders: “You were bicycling two abreast?”
    Homer Simpson: “I wish. We were bicycling to a lake.”

Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc 08
  • dafty d
    dafty d Posts: 37
    hey,thanks for replying to my post, its very good of you both, lets hope some one out there lives close by me, :D
    dafty d