COME ON UTD.

Tonymufc
Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
edited May 2009 in The bottom bracket
As the title says COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    I'm supporting Barcelona :twisted:
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    what's united?
  • Slow Downcp
    Unless it's a call for Newcastle's promotion charge next year?
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • Rev\'d Gatlin
    Rev\'d Gatlin Posts: 190
    edited May 2009
    Don't mind what happens tonight but can someone just tell Bobby Charlton to get home to Ashington quick, some clown has left the hen house off the latch and Dennis Wise has snuck in and plucked the lot of them.

Go on then' I'll be a part time bandwagon red for the night. Prawn sandwich anyone?
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    A Manchester Utd fan, IN MANCHESTER????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    I'm supporting Barcelona :twisted:

+1 I will be in my Car hoping that I can get it on the Radio.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Barcelona win plus a couple of the yankee rentboys getting sent off, please Mr God.

8)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Not been interested in football for quite a while. Football went downhill after about 1988 IMO...

Tonight I just hope that both teams play really well and Messi lives up to his billing.

I used to love Maradona (as a player, not mon-love) and Messi has some of his traits...
  • White Line
    White Line Posts: 887
    will3 wrote:
    what's united?
    The Kingdom?
  • I used to love Maradona (as a player, not mon-love) and Messi has some of his traits

Indeed. Like, being a small fat Argie. :?:
  • Stewie Griffin
    I used to love Maradona (as a player, not mon-love) and Messi has some of his traits

Indeed. Like, being a small fat Argie. :?:

I enjoyed watching Lennon cream Patricia Evra twice this season, what is Messi going to do to him?

The biggest difference between Messi and the fat handballing Coke taking cheating tax evader is that Messi is able to make you look like a bell end with both feet as opposed to the fat one waltzing around Englands defence using one foot.
  • Slow Downcp
    Ronaldo to get booked for diving in the area in the last minute of 7 minutes added time with the score at 0-0. Running back as Barca break, to concede a penalty in a hissy fit and get sent off. That's be a dream :D
  • robmanic1
    Stewie, I think you're being unfair on Evra, Lennon turned far better players than him inside-out this season. :wink:
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

• heathy_76
    heathy_76 Posts: 213
    johnfinch wrote:
    Barcelona win plus a couple of the yankee rentboys getting sent off, please Mr God.

8)

+1
  • Stewie Griffin
    Robmanic1 wrote:
    Stewie, I think you're being unfair on Evra, Lennon turned far better players than him inside-out this season. :wink:

Lennon is a joy to watch indeed Rob, but Patricia who got ripped apart by Lennon said;

The prospect of marking Lionel Messi in a Champions League final may be enough to give most defenders sleepless nights, but Patrice Evra does not consider himself to be just any defender.

The self-proclaimed “best left back in the world” is relishing the opportunity to pit his wits against a player who many regard to be the planet's greatest when Manchester United take on Barcelona on the grandest stage in European club football in Rome on Wednesday. Indeed, such is Evra's confidence in his ability that he even dared to joke that it may be his prodigious Argentine opponent who is lying awake at night.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 337728.ece

Now I think Lennon is great but Messi is better.
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    Good luck to all the british teams in this year's final.

Can't see the earth champions getting beat tonight, will probably go to ET/penalties though.
  • robmanic1
    Evra is a legend in his own opinion.

Infamous, I knew it wouldn't be long - that'll be all six Brits in the starting line-up then? :wink:

I will love it if Barca beat them, I WILL LOVE IT!

• Infamous
    more brits than most prem teams.

Really though, barca couldn't score in 180 minutes last year, I think the english teams are too far ahead of everyone else. I'd fancy any of the big 4 to beat barca, man u, arsenal, chelsea and erm, the others, I forget their name.
  • Tonymufc
    Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
    Just keep on hating. ENVY is a sad thing. And Lennon is a one trick pony me old china. Thats when he can be arsed to play that is.
  • robmanic1
    Unfortunately the only thing that will stop the filthy Mancs winning is if the ref's been got at, which, after the semi-final debarcle wouldn't be a great surprise.

ABMU

• passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    Football sucks
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Tonymufc wrote:
    Just keep on hating. ENVY is a sad thing. And Lennon is a one trick pony me old china. Thats when he can be arsed to play that is.

And Ronaldos second trick is what, oh yes diving. I think making left backs (inc yours) look silly is a good trick to have even if it is the only one you have. He also played more games than any other Spurs player this year (OPTA stats).
  • Stewie Griffin
    passout wrote:
    Football sucks

Im not going through the whole blasphemer thing again :lol:
  • robmanic1
    Ronadlo's 3rd trick - having the kind of face you'd never tire of slapping. I'm gonna kind of miss him next season when he fcuks off to Madrid. :lol::lol::lol:

• Infamous
    He also played more games than any other Spurs player this year (OPTA stats).
    Now there's a true award. None of your champions of england, europe and the world nonsense, lennon has played more games for spurs. proper player imo.
  • camerone
    camerone Posts: 1,232
    I enjoyed watching Lennon cream Patricia Evra twice this season, what is Messi going to do to him?

i thought footballers saved that for the showers afterwards.......
  • de_sisti
    de_sisti Posts: 1,283
    Robmanic1 wrote:
    A Manchester Utd fan, IN MANCHESTER????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't start all that nonsense again :roll: . There have always been more than enough
    United fans in Manchester. I was brought up there, and whilst living in the city,
    imo, there were more United than City supporters.

Everyone forgets the year United were in the old 2nd division. I remember being part of a
    60,585 crowd when United beat Sunderland (who were then 2nd in the table) 3-2. Check
    out United's average attendances over the years. I mean from the 60s, 70s and 80s. They
    always had a higher average attendance than other teams.

Look at how other teams are following in United's footsteps by regularly changing their
    strips (home and away) to generate more revenue. They're not everyone's favourite team,
    and there are a few "Johnny come latelys", but all successful teams have them. Just listen
    to 606 on radio 5 live and you'll hear lots of Liverpool fans who have no hint of a scouse accent.
    In fact you'll also come across Chelsea and Arsenal fans who don't speak like
    Londoners.

(maander, still just about clinging onto a Mancunian accent). :wink:
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    maander wrote:
    They're not everyone's favourite team,
    and there are a few "Johnny come latelys",

a few ?!?! :shock: :shock:

Just as there are "a few" stars in the universe.
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144
    camerone

:lol::lol::lol:
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • pugwashcp
    pugwashcp Posts: 120
    Been looking forward to this for weeks.

Hoping that United can bring their 'A game' and Barcelonas make shift defence isn't up to coping with Ronaldo, Rooney and co. Let's hope it's a final that befits the games two biggest clubs.

Come on you Red Devils!!!!! :twisted:
    He who dies with the most toys wins!