Howies t-shirt of the week

linsen
linsen Posts: 1,959
edited May 2009 in Commuting chat
Emerging from under a big black cloud. All help welcome

Comments

• Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    Love it, I have to have one. But then I love Howies anyway, how great is it to have an ethical clothing company that's UK based and trying to really make a difference :lol::lol::lol:
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2
  • They were based where I used live in Wales. Lots of the local Skaters were loving their stuff. Turned into local stars now

Howies are good I will give them that
    The doctor said I needed to start drinking more whiskey. Also, I’m calling myself ‘the doctor’ now
  • Totalnewbie
    Totalnewbie Posts: 932
    I might have to pop down to the Carnaby street store if I can get there before it stops being t-shirt of the week...
  • Feltup
    Feltup Posts: 1,340
    Hmmm thought I had cured my Howies addiction and then they throw that at me. It's un fair to taunt someone when they are going cold turkey.
    Short hairy legged roadie FCN 4 or 5 in my baggies.

Felt F55 - 2007
    Specialized Singlecross - 2008
    Marin Rift Zone - 1998
    Peugeot Tourmalet - 1983 - taken more hits than Mohammed Ali
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    :lol::lol: But I think the person who wrote this:
    Racing from lamp post to lamp post on any old tredder in your work clothes has to be one of the greatest expressions of our sometimes repressed competitive nature.

Has clearly NEVER seen the SCR thread ;-) Repressed my ar$e, I rarely let my kids win anything against me :-D
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5