Cycling Weekly subscription with free Altura Nevis Jacket

RSV_Ecosse
RSV_Ecosse Posts: 237
edited May 2009 in Road beginners
Just wondered if anyone had subscribed to the mag recently and got the free Altura Nevis jacket from them?.

I usually buy CW every Thursday so it would make sense to subscribe to it anyway. Was going through the motions last night of subscribing and grabbing the jacket but I can't see at any stage where you can pick what colour jacket you want sent?. The illustration regarding the offer shows a blue coloured jacket but I would rather have the yellow/hi vis one. Is it possible to specify what colour you require at some stage of the subscription process?.

Ta. 8)
Ethernet (noun): Something used to catch the etherbunny.
Road : Pinarello FP1 | MTB : Cube Acid 2010

Comments

• keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I did the Cycling Plus subscription and got a free Altura Cropton jacket. I remember at some point picking size and colour from a drop-down list. I went for hi-viz yellow; it's so thin it packs to almost nothing, and now lives permanently in my seat pack.
  • RSV_Ecosse
    RSV_Ecosse Posts: 237
    Hi keef,

Yeah, I did that too, subscribed to C Plus and got the free Compton jacket. Nice and lightweight but not particularly breathable!. Not a bad wee jacket for that "just in case" type of situation though.

The Cycling Weekly offer is for the Nevis though which is a higher spec jacket altogether. Well worth the subscription price especially if like me - you usually buy CW weekly anyway. 8)
    Ethernet (noun): Something used to catch the etherbunny.
    Road : Pinarello FP1 | MTB : Cube Acid 2010