Calling people with tools in Hackney

stephenballantyne
stephenballantyne Posts: 97
edited May 2009 in Workshop
Hi,

I'm trying to remove the cranks and BB from an old frame. The LBS, London Fields Cycles, operates a first-come-first-served service, which I can never fit around work hours.

If anyone happens to have some kind of workshop or the tools to remove the above and happens to be in either now (midday Saturday) or tomorrow morning and would be willing to help, then I'd be super grateful.

I live on Chatsworth Road in E5. If you'd like to help me out then PM me your address, a time that would be convenient to pop round and what your prefered brand of beer is :lol:

Cheers,
Steve

Comments

• Steve,

We run a twice monthly evening bike workshop very near to you off Mare Street.

Hackney Bike Workshop details at http://www.hackney-cyclists.org.uk/workshop.htm

Adam
    Hi,

I'm trying to remove the cranks and BB from an old frame. The LBS, London Fields Cycles, operates a first-come-first-served service, which I can never fit around work hours.

If anyone happens to have some kind of workshop or the tools to remove the above and happens to be in either now (midday Saturday) or tomorrow morning and would be willing to help, then I'd be super grateful.

I live on Chatsworth Road in E5. If you'd like to help me out then PM me your address, a time that would be convenient to pop round and what your prefered brand of beer is :lol:

Cheers,
    Steve