Happy days are here again ................

AndyManc
AndyManc Posts: 1,393
edited May 2009 in Commuting chat
Get the sun protector in, looks like were in for a decent summer ....... :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8026668.stm

Specialized Hardrock Pro/Trek FX 7.3 Hybrid/Specialized Enduro/Specialized Tri-Cross Sport
URBAN_MANC.png

Comments

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Rock on, Tommy. 8)

<And so begin the drought warnings...>
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • LazyBoycp
    LazyBoycp Posts: 320
    Hmm, that picture with 'click to play' on it looks remarkably like my girlfriend and some of her friends in the park a few years ago. Wonder where the BBC got that pic from. :?:
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    LazyBoycp wrote:
    Hmm, that picture with 'click to play' on it looks remarkably like my girlfriend and some of her friends in the park a few years ago. Wonder where the BBC got that pic from. :?:

First Pammy Anderson, then Paris Hilton, now your girlfriend. The internet is destroying decency!
  • artaxerxes
    artaxerxes Posts: 612
    Didn't they say this for the last two years? Both of which turned out to be wetter than average.
  • mattybain
    mattybain Posts: 115
    edited May 2009
    linoue wrote:
    Didn't they say this for the last two years? Both of which turned out to be wetter than average.

Yeah I though that too, but after a quick goggle it turns out the met-office were pretty much spot on last year.

The problem is that it's all so vague, average than normal temperatures could mean 0.1c above average. Honestly if you want an easy career weather forecasting is the way forward.
    26km each way commute on a Decathlon Comp 1 2006 Road Bike

2009 Communting Totals - Car 112 miles Bike 2,765 miles
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    FFS they said this weekend would be sunny here in London now 2 days later it'll be cloudy and maybe showers Sunday.

If they cannot get it right a few days in advance how the hell can the predict the coming months????