Rock Shox U-Turn Dial/Knob

lucieandpaul
lucieandpaul Posts: 267
edited April 2009 in MTB workshop & tech
Hello

Anyone know any RS dealers that keep parts in stock.

I need a U-Turn dial/knob and have rung round some dealers mentioned on RS Dealer list, and half of them told me they dont stock the forks, let alone the parts.

Anyone recommend anywhere?

I see CRC do an aftermarket one but typically dont have them in stock.

Cheers

Paul
www.cree-cottage.co.uk
4 Star 7 Stanes Cyclist Accredited luxury holiday cottage accomodation for cyclists. Self Catering, with the best facilities and with 7 Stanes trails on your doorstep.

Comments

• BoardinBob
    BoardinBob Posts: 697
    Any LBS should be able to speak to the distributor and get the part ordered in within a couple of day
  • Tim.s
    Tim.s Posts: 515
    TFtuned.
    "Didn't hurt"
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    Try Fisher Outdoor, the distributor. If they can't supply one directly they'll point you at a dealer who can.
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • Tim.s
    Tim.s Posts: 515
    You could call Fishers if you fancy a hurried conversation with some miserable tw@ who cant be assed to help you and is more interested in "who the hell gave you this number"

Personally id rather replace it with a bottle cap than ring them again, Tim Flooks will have one on the shelf, will know what you need to fit it and will send it out immediately. They also buy hundreds at a time so it will be dirt cheap or if they cant be bothered to go over to the card machine - free!!

Im not too fond of Fishers in case you hadnt guessed :wink:
    "Didn't hurt"