Who wants to lose weight then ?

weeksy59
weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
Right guys/girls,

I'm only going on personal experience here but this stuff seems to have done wonders for me.

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/capsules%2Dt ... hermopure/

Not so many years ago i managed to get up to almost 20st. With hard work and exercise over 4 years i got it down to a low of 15st 5 or so. My weigth would often fluctuate a bit then and i was a bit of a yo-yo.

Jan 1st this year i was at 16st 10 again and decided to do something about it.
So i started on a pretty tough diet regieme. About 2 weeks in i also purchased 'Thermopure'

MY weight on 1st of April was 14st 12lb, which was remarkable for me as i'd not seen 14 ANYTHING for over 20 years... always got stuck just over 15st.

So i forgot to purchase Thermopure again, thought i didn't need it... but the weight has sort of stopped coming off. So bought some more about 8 days agao and i'm now sitting at 14st 8lb.

Now, it may be a complete co-incidence... but i don't know...

It's not too expensive...and maybe some of you will find the same effects that i seem to have had.

Maybe it's the Holy Grail, maybe not..

But i feel for me, it's worked wonders.

Next target is 14st 0. :)

Comments

• looking at the ingredients, chromium is reported to check sugar cravings, green tea will speed up metabolism. How was it with your stomach? any problems ?
    Start Weight 18st 13lbs March 2009
    17st 10lbs August 2009
    17st 4lbs October 2009
    15st 12lbs December 2010

Final planned weight 12st 7lbs
  • weeksy59
    looking at the ingredients, chromium is reported to check sugar cravings, green tea will speed up metabolism. How was it with your stomach? any problems ?

No issues at all with stomach or other regions :)

the wife may disagree and say i'm a little more 'smelly' than usual.... but hey i can live with that :)
  • Ditch Witch
    Ditch Witch Posts: 837
    Someone else in here was using Thermopure...
    I ride like a girl
    Start: 16.5.x Now: 14.10.8 Goal: 11.7.x
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
    Specialized HardRock Pro Disc 04
  • weeksy59
    Someone else in here was using Thermopure...

i've mentioned it before :) may well have been me :)
  • looking at the ingredients, chromium is reported to check sugar cravings, green tea will speed up metabolism. How was it with your stomach? any problems ?

interesting.
    I've been drinking nothing but green tea (for its antioxidant and other health benefit properties) but never new it sped up metabolism. Could that be why i'm fecking starving all the time if i'm eating the same as usual?
    Green tea is the only thing i've changed in my diet too!!

I already know I've got a fast metobolism, i'd weigh 80st if I didnt :lol:
  • thedirge
    thedirge Posts: 181
    This stuff doesn't mess with your heart rate like Clenbuterol?

Tried once and would never touch again, some of the body builder stuffs a little over the top and weird.

Protein and Creatine are about the only things apart from a good diet I would try.
    Consequences.... are just a harmless by-product of having a good time, all the time.

Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.
  • Mastineo
    Mastineo Posts: 182
    edited April 2009
    Got to be worth a try. I weighed 144Kg three years ago, stopped eating bread and chips completely and drasically cut down on all the other crap. Have been stuck at 95Kg (not complaining) for the last 6 months but would really like to get below 90Kg. even briefly just to see what its like!!
    My mates daughter thinks I'm anorexic, but shes a gorgeous 20 year old,blue eyed blonde, so she can think what she likes :oops:
  • weeksy59
    Mastineo wrote:
    Got to be worth a try. I weighed 144Kg three years ago, stopped eating bread and chips completely and drasically cut down on all the other crap. Have been stuck at 95Kg (not complaining) for the last 6 months but would really like to get below 90Kg.

I'd be really interested to see if others get the same benefits as i seem to have had :)
  • Ditch Witch
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    looking at the ingredients, chromium is reported to check sugar cravings, green tea will speed up metabolism. How was it with your stomach? any problems ?

interesting.
    I've been drinking nothing but green tea (for its antioxidant and other health benefit properties) but never new it sped up metabolism. Could that be why i'm fecking starving all the time if i'm eating the same as usual?

No, it only equates to an extra 10 or 20 calories A DAY, in the study that I read. Sorry.
    I ride like a girl
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
  • punctureboy
    punctureboy Posts: 217
    i have used maximuscles thermobol with incredible results. in 6 months i went from a 17 stone blob, to 15.5 stone almost with a six pack! i am 6'4" and stocky build by the way. this was as part of a training regime, but no change to diet, apart from cutting back on booze.
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:

interesting.

No, it only equates to an extra 10 or 20 calories A DAY, in the study that I read. Sorry.
    what study? link?
  • Ditch Witch
    Now your asking :lol: Let me see if I can find it again.
    I ride like a girl
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
  • Ditch Witch
    I ride like a girl
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk