Anyone else?

martinwitnam
martinwitnam Posts: 439
edited April 2009 in The bottom bracket
Been stuck inside for the whole of this beautiful Sunday?
I've been at work since 7:30 this morning and am just about to escape into the wide world and gotta do the same again tomorrow!
And it's forecast rain on Tuesday. Damn it!

Can we fix it?
Yes we can!

Comments

• grandad3
    grandad3 Posts: 322
    I had a brilliant ride in the sunshine :D
    'Collapse the Light into Earth'
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    Only managed 40 miles today. A sin really given what was probably the finest day of the year so far. A combination of a late start by me and temporary traffic lights all over the bloody shop meant I had to put my foot down in order to get back and shower before the start of the Grand Prix.
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    Raining today, and I don't have any mudguards! GRRRRR!!!!! Am tempted to put on my waterproof baggy MTB shorts. but would that be a big faux pas???
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    grandad3 wrote:

Me too, it helped to exorcise us being effing robbed on Saturday up at Man Urinal.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    Lagavulin wrote:
    Only managed 40 miles today. A sin really given what was probably the finest day of the year so far. A combination of a late start by me and temporary traffic lights all over the bloody shop meant I had to put my foot down in order to get back and shower before the start of the Grand Prix.

Was there a Grand prix in South Shields?
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • spen666
    grandad3 wrote:

Me too, it helped to exorcise us being effing robbed on Saturday up at Man Urinal.

hmmm Munichs score 5 goals, Yids score 2 goals and that is robbery?

Even if penalty was a wrong decision, that only accounts for 1 of the 5 goals scored by the Munichs. I don't think it is compulsory for the Yids to throw away a few more goals just because they conceeded a debatable penalty.

BTW I didn't here you complaining about the unfairness and robbery when the Yids got the benefit of the referee's decision a week before against Newcastle when they should have conceeded a penalty, but it wasn't given against them

Twittering @spen_666
  • Stewie Griffin
    spen666 wrote:
    grandad3 wrote:

hmmm Munichs score 5 goals, Yids score 2 goals and that is robbery?

Even if penalty was a wrong decision, that only accounts for 1 of the 5 goals scored by the Munichs. I don't think it is compulsory for the Yids to throw away a few more goals just because they conceeded a debatable penalty.

BTW I didn't here you complaining about the unfairness and robbery when the Yids got the benefit of the referee's decision a week before against Newcastle when they should have conceeded a penalty, but it wasn't given against them

:shock:
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    The Yids have got a somewhat justified persecution complex vs. Man Utd. Remember the Mendes "goal" that wasn't given? :D
  • Stewie Griffin
    The Yids have got a somewhat justified persecution complex vs. Man Utd. Remember the Mendes "goal" that wasn't given? :D

Somewhat justified? Only "somewhat"? In the long run it doesnt matter. They are all going to Hell anyway :twisted: .
  • Tonymufc
    Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
    grandad3 wrote:

Sorry old boy, I bet that ruined your day. :D
  • Stewie Griffin
    Tonymufc wrote:
    grandad3 wrote:

Sorry old boy, I bet that ruined your day. :D

DIE YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :evil:

:wink:
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Of course none of that really matters, the image of Fergie doing his "old angry man dance" and Berbatoss barely managing to raise enough enthusiasm to take a penalty against the Toffees will far outweigh Saturday's injustice.

Watch this space, the Yids are on the rise!
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • spen666
    Robmanic1 wrote:
    Watch this space, the Yids are on the rise!

Yawn yawn yawn.... the Yids are coming, its nearly as laughable as British Rail is getting you there

Twittering @spen_666