Cheaptents.co.uk?

Stuck on a Giant
Stuck on a Giant Posts: 256
edited April 2009 in Tour & expedition
Anyone used these guys - looking to get a TN Laserlarge3 from them (see other post) and want to know what their service is like.

Cheers.

Comments

• PHcp
    PHcp Posts: 2,748
    Twice I've tried to buy off them, both times they didn't have stock despite what it says on the website.
    The cheapest way to get a TN tent is by using their part exchange deal. They'll take any tent (as long as it's cleanish) for a 30% discount. It bought the price of my soalr 2.2 to less than Cheaptents price. I had the Coleman tent I exchanged, if I hadn't something similar could have been bought for a tenner!
    http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/Product_Inf ... de_In.html
  • deal
    deal Posts: 857
    PHcp wrote:
    Twice I've tried to buy off them, both times they didn't have stock despite what it says on the website.
    The cheapest way to get a TN tent is by using their part exchange deal. They'll take any tent (as long as it's cleanish) for a 30% discount. It bought the price of my soalr 2.2 to less than Cheaptents price. I had the Coleman tent I exchanged, if I hadn't something similar could have been bought for a tenner!
    http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/Product_Inf ... de_In.html

great tip, cheers
  • andymiller
    andymiller Posts: 2,856
    Damn, I wish I'd known about that when I bought my LaserLarge.
  • PHcp - thanks a lot for that, just ordered the Laserlarge 3 with a groundsheet direct from TN for basically the same price a cheaptents wanted just for the tent.
  • PHcp
    PHcp Posts: 2,748
    PHcp - thanks a lot for that, just ordered the Laserlarge 3 with a groundsheet direct from TN for basically the same price a cheaptents wanted just for the tent.

You're number 4, I should be on commision :wink:
    Enjoy your tent.
  • deal
    deal Posts: 857
    PHcp wrote:
    PHcp - thanks a lot for that, just ordered the Laserlarge 3 with a groundsheet direct from TN for basically the same price a cheaptents wanted just for the tent.

You're number 4, I should be on commision :wink:
    Enjoy your tent.

im number 5 :D