Bruyneels blog

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited April 2009 in Pro race
http://www.johanbruyneel.com/blog.html

Look how “Le Monde” was tackled by Real Madrid and FC Barcelona. The French newspaper had a story about the Spanish football clubs being clients of the blood bank of Eufemiano Fuentes. I have lived for several years in Madrid and I know how these clubs hate each other but... they are smart enough to support each other when their same interests have to be defended. Together they attacked “Le Monde.” A claim of 300,000 euros was imposed to the newspaper. I am convinced that the media will think twice before they will again attack some Spanish football clubs.

Nothing to see here, move along.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    It's not called Hog Blog and in my book that's a missed opportunity.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • So, Bruyneel's sympathies clearly lie with the dopers, and he clearly feels that the best way to deal with those who try to expose doping is to intimidate them into silence. Would we expect anything else? :wink:
  • Unsheath
    Unsheath Posts: 49
    Might as well give him a giant broomstick so he can sweep all the doping allegations under the carpet. Says a lot about the man.
  • The Prodigy
    The Prodigy Posts: 832
    I would have to say that is one of the most disappointing statements he could have given. How the hell does this help anyone? Someone please stop his strangle hold on the GT's!!