It's Pimms o'clock

itboffin
itboffin Posts: 20,052
edited April 2009 in Commuting chat
beb436b95d6248c5b719fc08915c9e85.jpg

Yummy 8)
Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

Comments

• LazyBoycp
    LazyBoycp Posts: 320
    That's what I need to have next to me to keep me cool when studying out on my patio! :D I've been wasting far too much valuable studying time trying to think of the ideal drink. (And fannying around on this forum too much too...)

P.S. That's a very sophisticated drinks-stirrer thingy you've got there. :wink:
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    You, Mr Boffin, are an insufferable tease.
  • itboffin

I'm sure you're enjoying your office just as much as i'm enjoying the evening sun in my conservatory and a second jug of pimms. :D

Well deserved after 4 hours of pure pleasure cycling through the traffic free country lanes of Wilts/Hants in the blazing sun with nothing but the wildlife for company. :lol:

All that clean air has made me quite quite tired :P
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    itboffin wrote:

I'm sure you're enjoying your office just as much as i'm enjoying the evening sun in my conservatory and a second jug of pimms. :D

Well deserved after 4 hours of pure pleasure cycling through the traffic free country lanes of Wilts/Hants in the blazing sun with nothing but the wildlife for company. :lol:

All that clean air has made me quite quite tired :P

Baggins - We hates it - We hates it for ever
  • DomPro
    DomPro Posts: 321
    Get a job!
    Shazam !!
  • jemjah
    jemjah Posts: 29
    yes please! 8)
  • jemjah
    jemjah Posts: 29
    yes please! 8)
  • hisoka
    hisoka Posts: 541
    ARGH, and here I am with back given up on me having to rest of bike for a few days! AND STILL IN WORK!!!!!
    *jealousy doesn't cover it.
    "This area left purposefully blank"
    Sign hung on my head everyday till noon.

FCN: 11 (apparently)
  • itboffin
    Guess what i'm drinking :wink:
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    How about a warm glass of "shut the hell up"

:lol: