ArGh!! Me nuts!!

downfader
downfader Posts: 3,686
edited April 2009 in Commuting chat
:shock: :oops: Me bits are a.. well a bit swollen now :oops: :shock:

Riding down the end of my own road this morning after just setting off and I hit an unexpected bump that wasn't there yesterday, the saddle shot up as the rear wheel bounced and I took one full on to the gentleman's coin purse. Man did that hurt!

Going to have to make a complaint about my road again. Its falling to pieces and parts of it havent been sorted in over 10 years. :roll:

Comments

• il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Sympathies. Pit you're not of Sweineman's persuasion...
  • Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    You have my sympathy, I've done that many a time on my MTB, never had them swell up though :shock:
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2
  • Jamey
    Jamey Posts: 2,152
    Are you a farmer?

Because it sounds like you've got a couple of achers.

Arf arf.
  • downfader
    Jamey wrote:
    Are you a farmer?

Because it sounds like you've got a couple of achers.

Arf arf.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Some roads in my london borough are on a 14 year resurfacing cycle! You may have a similar turnaround. Hope the pain subsides soon fella.
    Pain is only weakness leaving the body
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    downfader wrote:

Riding down the end of my own road this morning after just setting off and I hit an unexpected bump that wasn't there yesterday, the saddle shot up as the rear wheel bounced and I took one full on to the gentleman's coin purse. Man did that hurt!

Going to have to make a complaint about my road again. Its falling to pieces and parts of it havent been sorted in over 10 years. :roll:

So when you phoned to complain, did the person on the phone say "Could I just take your name, Miss......?"

:P
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    Tuck 'em up mate - hope you had cycling shorts on.....
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    downfader wrote:

MTFU!
  • prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    I whipped round a corner in the dark a few weeks back just after setting out, it's a sharp right down a very short (10 meters) steep slope.

As I got near the bottom I suddenly remembered to look out for the speed cushions (sort of hadn't woken up yet)

However, at that point I had actually got air off one of them and I landed quite hard on knacker sack, luckly I also pedalled my shin so that hurt more and took the edge off the pain in the groin.
  • downfader
    fossyant wrote:
    Tuck 'em up mate - hope you had cycling shorts on.....

Nah I wear trackies when its cold, and lately RonHill lycra when its warmer. Didnt touch lycra until this year really.