Survey

Rien Schuurhuis
Rien Schuurhuis Posts: 2
edited March 2009 in Commuting chat
For my final thesis at the University of Canberra (Australia) in combination with the Delft University of Technology (the Netherlands) I am executing a research on foldable bicycles used for commuting. For this purpose I made a survey with a few questions concerning foldable bicycles. It would be of great help if you could help me by filling in this survey. For the survey it doesn’t matter whether you possess a foldable bicycle or not.
http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=73617&ln=eng

Thanks in advance!
Rien Schuurhuis

Comments

• Ngalbrai
    Ngalbrai Posts: 279
    Done.
  • chuckcork
    chuckcork Posts: 1,471
    I'd only like to say, there are many different kinds and sizes of folders, and if I have a problem with mine (a Dahon Speed TR) its that when folded it is still too large to practically use on crowded public transport.

If I had to spend my money again I'd either get a sportier folder like a Dahon Speed Pro, or one that folds down more compactly for public transport use, which had been my original intended use in the first place (not that that ever happened, Bus Eireann don't like bikes and made it way too difficult for me to use on their buses, it ended up being more practical to ride a road bike the 45km round trip to work)
    'Twas Mulga Bill, from Eaglehawk, that caught the cycling craze....
  • complete, such as it is
    No Babbit No, Look what Birdy doing
  • pintoo
    pintoo Posts: 145
    Done. All the best, mate.