Forum home Road cycling forum Workshop


trig1trig1 Posts: 111
edited March 2009 in Workshop
can i get tubes for zipp 404 clinchers that do not require valve extenders?
many thanks trig


  • ademortademort Posts: 1,924
    Yes you can get tubes. Schwalbe make inner tubes with 80mm long valves. I got them from www.salden,nl. There are probably several shops in the U.K. that also sell them. Ademort :D
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • trig1trig1 Posts: 111
    yer a top man cheers muchly!
Sign In or Register to comment.