Video: not commuting so I hope you dont mind

downfader
downfader Posts: 3,686
edited February 2009 in The bottom bracket
Not really a commuting video so I hope you dont mind. I was testing out the night capability of a new HQ-2 camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwU4rBGDOw

Comments

• Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    That's the best night filming I've seen, DF, even after You Tube's compression.

It looked almost monochrome. Were the street lights white? Have you tried the camera out under sodium lights?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • downfader
    Crapaud wrote:
    That's the best night filming I've seen, DF, even after You Tube's compression.

It looked almost monochrome. Were the street lights white? Have you tried the camera out under sodium lights?

First street is the new white "anti theft" super bright street lighting (load of c***, cars have still been broken into, lol). First turn left is sodium street lighting, as was second turn left - both the latter were quite dark streets.
  • downfader
    Jake151 wrote:
    I saw both ninja cyclists :) I'm happy heheh

Hurray!! Your the first. Some people have seen the first guy but couldnt find the second until you. :D

Was going to go out tonight but Ice Road Truckers is on :oops:
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    It's still pretty good under the dimmer sodium lights, then.

Is this the kit you're using? Not cheap!
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • downfader
    Crapaud wrote:
    It's still pretty good under the dimmer sodium lights, then.

Is this the kit you're using? Not cheap!

Yep thats the kit. HQ-2 too. Got it from Dogcam Sports (related company I think).