It's all gotta go

Littigator
Littigator Posts: 1,262
edited February 2009 in Commuting chat
Due to the move abroad, I'm selling all my bikes :(

The first two up for sale at present:-

1. Carbon Road Bike in the Road Classified's section. Please take a look if you're interested in a top spec roadie for about 1200 quid. More pics and details in the Classifieds section

Bikes%20009.jpg

Secondly, Gareth needs to find a new home. He's on Fleabay at present so please take a look if you're after a 'Sunday Best' fixed bike for the Summer

Bikes%20022.jpg

And the Ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250378142157

The other two will be coming up for sale in the next few weeks

:cry:
Roadie FCN: 3

Fixed FCN: 6

Comments

• Must.... get...... taller..... :cry:
  • Littigator
    For which one, as they're both too small for me actually.

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Litt - would you be interested in selling off individual parts? Understand though if you would prefer to sell as a whole and not let SCRers act like a pack of hungry hyenas. :)
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • For either - you're a lot taller than me you lanky weirdo!

I'm so over riding bikes that are too big... but Gareth is very pretty.
  • Littigator
    He's quite a bit too small for me. If you fancy a test ride let me know. Anyone know if you can withdraw items from Ebay?

As fort the roadie I'm a 34 inside leg and it could easily cope with someone down to a 32

Anyway you're more than welcome to try both if you fancy

• Littigator wrote:
    He's quite a bit too small for me. If you fancy a test ride let me know. Anyone know if you can withdraw items from Ebay?

Yes. You have to cancel the bids first, but you can. There's an explanation somewhere in ebay's help pages.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Littigator
    Thanks Greg I'll look into it if I need to

• If I was taller than 5' 9" ... :( But I'm not - so I should just MTFU and build my own with a sensible sized (for me) frame.
    Never be tempted to race against a Barclays Cycle Hire bike. If you do, there are only two outcomes. Of these, by far the better is that you now have the scalp of a Boris Bike.
  • The vintage Raleigh looks fantastic, sadly the frame is too big for me :(

Good luck on your move abroad anyway, where are you headed?