Hello all....

messier0101
messier0101 Posts: 166
edited February 2009 in Commuting chat
It's been a while since I've posted on this board, and a good 1 year since I've commuted anywhere on my bike.
However I'm back at uni (after taking a year out) and will be using my Giant to get to my placements etc (around 12-14 miles round trip on average)

Anyway hope everyone is well and happy cycling :)

Comments

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Hola! :)
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • ChrisLS
    ChrisLS Posts: 2,749
    ...are you a medical student? Only you see I have this rash, if you wouldn't mind having a look...welcome back by the way...
    ...all the way...'til the wheels fall off and burn...
  • iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    Hello, or welcome back as the case may be :D
  • ChrisLS wrote:
    ...are you a medical student? Only you see I have this rash, if you wouldn't mind having a look...welcome back by the way...

Paramedic student....so give me a shout if you have a crash or something a bit more urgent than a rash lol.....

OK, this may sound rather bizarre but it was on this forum that everyone had a little craze over "elephants" in their signatures right? :lol: :?
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    LCFC85 wrote:
    ChrisLS wrote:
    OK, this may sound rather bizarre but it was on this forum that everyone had a little craze over "elephants" in their signatures right? :lol: :?
    No, I think that was cyclechat (or maybe it was when this was the C+ forum, then the elephant people defected to Cyclechat). Strange and boring at the same time!
  • Hello and welcome back!

To fully enjoy this message board you must use the term 'MTFU' at least once per post (as I nimbly demonstrated). It really is funny.

You must also rather defensively promote the use of drop bars as 'much more comfortable' than any other variety of handlebars.

Finally if you think a poster may be female, agree with the content of their posts as often as you can. You'll be popular for sure.

Take it easy,

TD
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    I think you'll find this section of the forum is very "ring" centric :shock: with a fair amount of MTFU thrown in for good measure.

Now MTFU and go to sleep don't you know it's another day of racing! I mean riding tomorrow :wink:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • LCFC85 wrote:
    Paramedic student....so give me a shout if you have a crash or something a bit more urgent than a rash lol..

You can't spell crash without a rash :lol: Sorry i'll grab me coat :oops: