24 hour race

dannyofcourse
dannyofcourse Posts: 64
edited February 2009 in XC and Enduro
im wanting to enter a 24 hour mtb enduro this year, around july/august time if possible, i know about the bontrager one but its a bit far from newcasle, does anyone know of any futher up the country around that time?

thanks

Comments

• JasonRwmb
    JasonRwmb Posts: 268
    Sleepless in the Saddle is at Catton Park (just north of Birmingham) on the 8th August 09.
  • Obviously it is a distance, but I did the Bontrager 24/12 at Newnham last year and it was, without doubt, the best event I've ever attended. The course was brilliant and everything ran really smoothly (the amazing weather also helped).

If you wanted to make it a bit of a holiday, Plymouth has loads of good riding locally, plus some of the UK's best beached nearby. I've got a few mates in Plymouth that'd be glad to show you about.
  • SiLanc
    SiLanc Posts: 180
    There wasn't a lot for the Northern racer North of Brum last year...keep an eye on xcracer.com's diary as, according to meetings which have been happening in recent months, there is to be a significant number of new races\series happening up North this year. I'm not guaranteeing a 24 hour race but there should be more opportunity at least.

Si
    Lap by lap analysis, videos, photos, race reports and a map of race locations www.xcenduro.co.uk