Cyclocross World Champs TV

yogi
yogi Posts: 456
edited February 2009 in Pro race
Live coverage on British Eurosport - Sunday 1400 apparently.

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Neils Alberts is away and the Czech guy in 2nd is being reeled in by Sven Nys for the last lap.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    ARSE! I had set the sky+ as I am on nights and asleep at that time.

Woke up to find the kids had buggered around with it and it hadn't recorded :evil:
  • yogi
    Pretty boring race wasn't it. Could of done with a bit of mud....or some sand.
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    Yes, the weather spoilt it. If it wouldn't have been freezing cold it would have been very muddy and a very diferent kind of race..
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Who was the commentator? He was truly dire - sounded like he'd swallowed a random cliche generator, or worse, been taught all he knew by Duffield.

Quite a good race from the last 30 mins I managed to see - Lars Boom went bang big time by the looks of it.
  • andyrac
    andyrac Posts: 1,123
    Bronzie wrote:
    Who was the commentator? He was truly dire - sounded like he'd swallowed a random cliche generator, or worse, been taught all he knew by Duffield.

Quite a good race from the last 30 mins I managed to see - Lars Boom went bang big time by the looks of it.

Boom went bang, and not Boom....

...Sorry..... :oops:
    All Road/ Gravel: tbcWinter: tbcMTB: tbcRoad: tbc"Look at the time...." "he's fallen like an old lady on a cruise ship..."
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    was it carlton kirby? he is full of chirpy comments :)
    cartoon.jpg
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    After watching it again last night... it really was quite boring. Most of the WCs this year has been way better. A few sections would've been technical with some mud but the course looked more like a twisty country road than the hardcore-separate-the-men-from-the-boys-mayhem it should've been.

There truly is only one way to watch 'cross: in Dutch. :wink:
  • yogi
    I believe it was Carlton Kirby - very annoying. I'm a David Harmon fan but I'm sure that will spark a few people off. One thing I do find irritating about Harmon is when he uses the phrase, 'A tiny weeny bit' repeatedly.

Watched the Tour of Qatar too....that was exciting, still it helped me sleep.