Colnago EPS

Steve_T
Steve_T Posts: 29
edited February 2009 in Workshop
Anybody know of any shops in the UK/Europe with horizontal 59cm C-to-T EPS in stock?

Also, is it available in "Zabel" colours? Answer is "no" according to Colnago.com.

Comments

• Lysander
    Lysander Posts: 349
    A W Cycles in Caversham always have a good stock of Colnagos. May be lucky.
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    Hi
    try here www.vosfietsen.nl This is the biggest cycle shop in the Netherlands and they have some real bargains. They also claim on the website that any Colnago frame is available and any build combination is possible at bargain prices, you have to call for information, if you like i could call them for you,but you must tell me exactly what you want. You can of course ring yourself and check out the possibilities.
    Ademort
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • Thanks for the help guys.

I'll give the shop in Holland a call. I am fairly often in Rotterdam/Amsterdam.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    If you can't find one in stock, Maestro will be able to order you one - they come via the Benelux distributors and are offered in any paint colour scheme - even custom. Price will be cheaper that the 'official' UK prices too.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Mike at Maestro was the first person I contacted. If I can't find an EPS in stock anywhere else I'll be buying from him.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    You can get the PRZA colour through Windwave, the UK distributors as a special order. Someone else on here was told it wasn't available from Maestro, by Maestro. So there you go.
  • juggler
    juggler Posts: 262
    i think the Colnago EPS is only being imported into UK with sloping top tube. If you want a traditional top tube, then it is special order.

I woulld be interested if anyone has seen a trad top tube EPS in the flesh ... I've not seen any photos aside from the Erik Zabel bike which seems to be a one off... Also the custom paint jobs aren;t available on the EPS... the PRZA colour is not listed as available on the Colnago site, but you may be able to special order it i don;t know.... if you do you may be in for a long wait.
  • giant_man
    Yes there was a trad geometry model at the London cycle show last year, on the Colnago stand of course.
  • giant_man
    juggler wrote:
    i think the Colnago EPS is only being imported into UK with sloping top tube. If you want a traditional top tube, then it is special order.[/i]

Where did you hear that juggler? Windwave haven't said anything lately about special ordering for a trad top tube.