The O2

takethehighroad
takethehighroad Posts: 6,641
edited January 2009 in The bottom bracket
Any good?????

I'm going to see Fall Out Boy there in March and I just wondered if anyone's been there before.

Also, does anyone know of a decent hotel nearby, preferably close to a station as well??? I'm coming in on the Eurostar in the afternoon so will need somewhere easily accessible to either St Pancras or the O2.

Cheers

Comments

• teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100
    The problem will be the band, not the venue :wink:
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Any good?????

I'm going to see Fall Out Boy there in March and I just wondered if anyone's been there before.

Yep. Is it the arena? It's a pretty good venue. I saw the "initimate" Metallica gig there last year.

The O2 is right on top of North Greenwich tube station which is on the Jubilee line so it's not hard to get into central London and get a hotel there. No much near the O2 and the closest hotels I can think of would be at Canary Wharf.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Yeah it's the arena, I'm in the standing bit, which is rather cr*p 'cos I don't particularly want to touch no sweaty emo teenagers.

Ah k, I'll look for hotels near Tube stops then. Good times!
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    ... I don't particularly want to touch no sweaty emo teenagers...

Surely a Fall Out Boy gig is the last place you'd want to go then...

:wink:
  • Indeed, but I like the band (for my sins), so I'm giving them a chance to prove they're not awful live, but I also don't want to be annoyed by said emo teenagers!

It's a finely balanced situation!