Any Liverpool fan's on here?

drewfromrisca
drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
edited May 2009 in The bottom bracket
God it's frustrating being a fan! :cry:
There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!

Comments

• I am afraid that we will have to go and take it out on the bike! :twisted:
  • Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    God it's frustrating being a fan! :cry:

Too right.....so many draws against 'lesser' clubs....but we're still up there...just about.
    Christ knows why Gerrard was subbed for Keane at 1-1...I hope he isn't injured!!
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    european-capital-of-trophies-tshirt.jpg
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Ieuanllan
    Ieuanllan Posts: 152
    Why oh why do we have to draw the games we should win?
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    try being a gooner these days. what a load of b0ll0x! :(:(:(

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Ha ha, Liverpool what a joke.

You didn't even deserve to draw the two games last week, you should have got nothing out of them.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Totally agree, this hurts but it's the Manc's title again. I'm afraid Benitez HAS lost the plot!!!
    I really can't see us beating the bitters on wed and god help us if Madrid are in form!
    I have to be honest there were at least 5 players on that team last night who are constantly poor. FIVE!!! Thats almost half a team! Do you think Fergie would put up with cr@p like that!?!
    We are way too defensive, inconsistent, un-passionate and lack any type of flair whatsoever! I've never been a fan of Benitez and stongly believe he has ridden on a crest of a wave from Istanbul and not improved us whatsoever. He's wasted a load of cash on rubbish players (although I will admit he has signed some pearlers!) and got rid of players that are no worse than those he signed.

• colint
    colint Posts: 1,707
    Typical "Liverpool" fans, Hammersmith, Plymouth, Buxton.... No clubs where you live that you could follow ?
    Planet X N2A
    Trek Cobia 29er
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    If you think that's bad, try following Brighton :cry:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    colint wrote:
    Typical "Liverpool" fans, Hammersmith, Plymouth, Buxton.... No clubs where you live that you could follow ?

No, nothing in Market Drayton :)
  • Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    colint wrote:

Yeah, because Man U fans all live next to the Arndale Centre, don't they! :roll:
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • Ieuanllan wrote:
    Why oh why do we have to draw the games we should win?

Because, since the mid-1990s, this has become the traditional thing for Liverpool teams to do in the Christmas and New Year period, thus blowing what looked like a promising first half-season progress.

Doing a double or treble used to be the thing; now it's about running out of steam and annoying Alan Hanson.
  • colint
    colint wrote:

Yeah, because Man U fans all live next to the Arndale Centre, don't they! :roll:

Oh, thats makes it all right then, didn't realise Liverpool followed United in everything they do.
    Planet X N2A
    Trek Cobia 29er
  • Ha ha, Liverpool what a joke.

You didn't even deserve to draw the two games last week, you should have got nothing out of them.

Garbage! Did you actually watch either of the games?!!!!

The first game we didn't play as well as we could have, but on both occasions Everton gave everything they had.

The Everton fans reaction was as if they had just won every trophy going even though both games were a draw.

We should be beating the teams we have drawn against. That is what has let Liverpool down. The real test is Sunday against the Chelsea rent boys, hopefully we can get back on track.
  • colint wrote:

There is the Stretford Arndale.......
  • colint wrote:
    colint wrote:

Oh, thats makes it all right then, didn't realise Liverpool followed United in everything they do.

Except actually winning the Premiership
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • Nuggs wrote:

Well done Nuggs mate. Listen to Drew oh its so hard being 3rd in the Premiership oh boo hoo :roll: . Oh and pneumatic you can take a running jump mate I have no time for you Plumstead muppets :wink:

Come down where we are & see how much fun it is. 3 Points above relegation, proper squeaky bum time!

We're the shelf side we're the shelf side we're the shelf side TOTTENHAM!
  • colint
    They're going to win it this year, apparently
    Planet X N2A
    Trek Cobia 29er
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    Well Stewie old boy, I have to admit that your lot have caused us a bit of bother in the last 12 months. The Curling Cap defeat last season put the mokkers on our title challenge and the 4-4 this season was in very poor taste.

However, it is a small price to pay for having won the league twice at he Lane (right in front of the shelf). I can still remember Liam Brady's goal in 1978, too. Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck, that does!

I see we are playing you quite soon, again. I reckon you're in with a chance, being slightly more erratic than we are just now.

U2.U2B.U2BA.GUNA!

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Nuggs wrote:

Well done Nuggs mate. Listen to Drew oh its so hard being 3rd in the Premiership oh boo hoo :roll: . Oh and pneumatic you can take a running jump mate I have no time for you Plumstead muppets :wink:

Come down where we are & see how much fun it is. 3 Points above relegation, proper squeaky bum time!

Stewie, I don't think you can compare being a Tottenham fan and having one relegation scare every 10 years to being a Brighton fan.

I'm a Hammer and delighted by the way we're playing at the moment, but I know all to well that things can change in an instant! I'm actually hoping we don't improve too much this season and qualify for Europe, I think it would mess our progress up!

Happily take it next season though.
  • The first game we didn't play as well as we could have, but on both occasions Everton gave everything they had.

Why didn't Liverpool give everything they had? Thought it was 'their year'?

To draw, at home, against a team missing 3 of its 4 best players, whose entire squad cost as much as one of Liverpool's subs on the night? Not particuarly good, is it?
    I'm not surprised the Everton fans were happy with that result.
  • singlespeed, totally agree.

Oh and by the way Colint, just because my location say's one place doesn't necessarily mean I come from there!!!

The reason why I don't support my 'local' team is because they folded in the 80's!!!

Stewie - good luck for the final mate, I hope you stuff the mancs.

A tourist is in North London one Saturday and he decides he would very much like to go to a football match, so he asks a man in the street if there are any local matches being played that afternoon.

"Well," replies the man, "the Arsenal ground is very close but they're playing away today. If you feel you really must see a match, the Tottenham ground is not that far away. You go straight down this road and you'll see two queues, a big queue and a small queue.

You should go to the small queue because the big one is for the fish and chip shop.

Sorry mate just couldn't resist it
    :wink:

• Ha ha, Liverpool what a joke.

+1000
  • hammerite wrote:
    Nuggs wrote:

Stewie, I don't think you can compare being a Tottenham fan and having one relegation scare every 10 years to being a Brighton fan.

I'm a Hammer and delighted by the way we're playing at the moment, but I know all to well that things can change in an instant! I'm actually hoping we don't improve too much this season and qualify for Europe, I think it would mess our progress up!

Happily take it next season though.

Too true. It must be so hard being 3rd in the Prem, knockout stage of the Champion's league, with mega rich Arabs sniffing around.

I'm a Blade so I'm just waiting for West Ham to finance our transfers for the next few years!!! Doesn't stop us selling our best player at a knock down price, just to save money though. Grrrrr.

Could be worse though, I could support Brighton!
  • Hammerite, I wasnt comparing at all, I was merely congratulating someone who obviously supports his team for the right reasons. Regarding your lot, I cant remember us running and you looking everywhere for us, thats a HUGE fib :lol: Furthermore, I wish it was only one scare in every ten years.

Pneumatic, terribly sorry about causing any distress old bean :lol: . I was there for the 5 4 loss to your mob in 2004 and nothing that has happened in the last year or 2 has repaired that. Beating your kids last year was like putting a plaster on a gapping chest wound, 6 points off you in 1 season and I will consider that avenged :twisted: . 3 points on Feb 8th will help a bit too.

Drew, thanks much mate. Heres hoping that Sir Alex the red nosed masturbator plays his kids as they will have far more important things to think about. Your joke obviously takes place at 3.10 on Saturday afternoon when all the Yids are already seated on the pews, apart from the Shelf and Park Lane because we dont sit down, we stand while at worship :D
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    Well it looks like we are once again going to finish 4th in a 2 horse race :roll:

All these Rafa rants can't be helpng the team :roll:
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    Hammerite, I wasnt comparing at all, I was merely congratulating someone who obviously supports his team for the right reasons.
    That's right. I'm a masochist.
  • on the road, what's the feeling like up there in the city? Few mates of mine are saying that the natives are restless and last night was the straw that broke the camels back.

• Nuggs wrote:
    Hammerite, I wasnt comparing at all, I was merely congratulating someone who obviously supports his team for the right reasons.
    That's right. I'm a masochist.

As is anyone who chose their team for reasons other than them winning the League a lot. Is your avatar from Jet Set Willy?