watching cycling on the net

rapid_uphill
rapid_uphill Posts: 841
edited February 2009 in The bottom bracket
was wondering if anyone knows any better places than cycling tv to watch free cycling on the net? i have tryed joost recently but dont think much of it and have also used sopcast in the past but they only rarely televise cycling is there any other places?

Comments

• finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    was wondering if anyone knows any better places than cycling tv to watch free cycling on the net? i have tryed joost recently but dont think much of it and have also used sopcast in the past but they only rarely televise cycling is there any other places?

Try justin.tv. Only drawback is they don't tell you what's going to be broadcast, so you'll just have to take a chance on the day.
  • dbb
    dbb Posts: 323
    there are some videos on cyclingnews.com i just was the TDU highlights
    regards,
    dbb
  • dbb
    dbb Posts: 323
    there are some videos on cyclingnews.com i just was the TDU highlights
    regards,
    dbb
  • cyclingfans.com and steephill.tv will give you all online free veiwing.
  • thanks ill give them a try hopefully i can put off buying a sky subcription a little longer :wink:
  • There's one called "My P2P" or something, and that has a cycling section. Also shows football, which is good when you don't have Sky. Often links to the aforementioned justin.tv which I have found to be pretty good in general
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Seconding cyclingfans.com for watching live stuff. They often have direct links streams provided by various worldwide broadcasters, so no need to mess about with dubious p2p software.
  • There's one called "My P2P" or something, and that has a cycling section. Also shows football, which is good when you don't have Sky. Often links to the aforementioned justin.tv which I have found to be pretty good in general

They arent showing Premiership football anymore, went to watch the match the other day and had to listen on the radio, tch, not fair. Some impending Court case has everyone running.
  • Oh b*lls, that's too bad, I watched Man U Stoke on Boxing Day, whilst enjoying Xmas chocs! That's just rubbish!
  • its a pity we cant have a sticky were we can post links for broadcasts which might be worth watching. it would save us all searching internet land.
  • for anyone who is interested:
    http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=cycling
    tour of qatar final stage live 12.30 start