Stage Two Monday 2nd February 6:00pm
Stage Three Tuesday 3rd February 1:30pm
Stage Four Wednesday 4th February 11:30am
Stage Five Thursday 5th February 7:15pm
Stage Six Friday 6th February 7:15pm Eurosport (British Eurosport

Comments

• Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    thanks for this - gives me something to do at work :)
    cartoon.jpg
  • Murr X
    Murr X Posts: 258
    Doobz wrote:
    Work must be pretty bad if watching 200 guys riding along the most boring looking road in the planet beats it. :lol:
  • Yeah but it's the start of the year, so it's 200 guys riding along a boring road... in brand new jerseys!

And Cav vs Boonen for the first time in a while.
  • tonyw43
    tonyw43 Posts: 249
    Tidy, will have to get the V+ programmed ready.
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Murr X wrote:
    Doobz wrote:
    Work must be pretty bad if watching 200 guys riding along the most boring looking road in the planet beats it. :lol:

Is it time for the Vuelta already?
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • Doobz
    Murr X wrote:
    Doobz wrote:

Yip - works is mundane - I am gonna see how many cammels I can spot
    cartoon.jpg
  • I have heard, elsewhere that Eurosport are covering the Tour of California. That'll be a first. I wonder why they've made that decision? :roll: :D
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • tonyw43
    I have heard, elsewhere that Eurosport are covering the Tour of California. That'll be a first. I wonder why they've made that decision? :roll: :D

Could this be a first meaning that we are actually going to get some half decent coverage of a lot of races this year. :shock:
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I have heard, elsewhere that Eurosport are covering the Tour of California. That'll be a first. I wonder why they've made that decision? :roll: :D

Vs covering it live in the US, aren't they?

I've heard Levi has a new water carrier? Anyone heard this?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • I notice there's a 5min Planet Armstrong magazine program on just before the start of the Tour of Qatar on German Eurosport ( To tight for Sky). Is the Awsome american riding the tour of Qatar too??
  • I have heard, elsewhere that Eurosport are covering the Tour of California. That'll be a first. I wonder why they've made that decision? :roll: :D

:roll: Yawn! Some folks really do need to diversify their interests and get a life :roll:
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people"
  • cadenza wrote:
    :roll: Yawn! Some folks really do need to diversify their interests and get a life :roll:

One post and already you are worn out. Need to get on yer bike, mate. :wink:
  • Perhaps that's why only one post eh? :idea:
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people"
  • leguape
    leguape Posts: 986

Because they're a profitable business who know a gift horse when they see one and aren't going to look it square in the mush in a falling ad market? FFS there are people who have to make a living out of the sport of cycling, it's not all discussing the relative merits of the Giro compared to Le Tour. :roll:
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    edited January 2009
    I like the way people shoot the messenger around here. I didn't have to pass on the news. Thought last year's T of C was great.
    Some people appear to have no sense of irony.
    I usually get a lot of info on where and when events can be seen.
    I won't bother to let people know around here, now.
  • TonyW43 wrote:
    Tidy, will have to get the V+ programmed ready.
    I would love a V+ but as an existing subscriber I dont qualify for one of the many deals to get new people on it :cry:
  • Doobz
    hey jimmy why not call customer relations and explain that you need the V+ etc and if they cant offer you some sort of deal you will think about going to sky even though you have no intention of really going. Its worth a try? Its deffo worth a shot
    cartoon.jpg
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    I like the way people shoot the messenger around here. I didn't .
    I won't bother to let people around here, now.

Sure let a house but people ? controversial :-)
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • Moray Gub wrote:
    I like the way people shoot the messenger around here. I didn't .
    I won't bother to let people around here, now.

Sure let a house but people ? controversial :-)
    You know, you know. :oops: :wink:
  • tonyw43
    but as an existing subscriber I dont qualify for one of the many deals to get new people on it :cry:

Ask them anyway, I was an existing subscriber, but still got the half price installation offer (£75 instead of £150). It's worth a try.
  • Doobz wrote:
    hey jimmy why not call customer relations and explain that you need the V+ etc and if they cant offer you some sort of deal you will think about going to sky even though you have no intention of really going. Its worth a try? Its deffo worth a shot

I do this for any phone contract , if you just happen to mention you're thinking of leaving they wil loffer you free stuff to stay. Also works to say you have a friend who works for a particular company (Sky, for example) and that they can offer you X amount of stuff for £Y per month.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I thought that the ToC was great last year and it will hopefully be as good this year.
    Even better if Eurosport are covering it as I watched it all on that cack cycling tv last year.
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    I thought that the ToC was great last year and it will hopefully be as good this year.
    Even better if Eurosport are covering it as I watched it all on that cack cycling tv last year.

2009 Tour of California LIVE on Eurosport and there will be Tour of California live streaming video for those who want or need to watch via the internet.
    http://www.cyclingfans.com/Tour_of_Cali ... _Eurosport
    interview.cyclingfever.com