The Mekons lawyer wants an amnesty

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited January 2009 in Pro race
http://www.radsport-news.com/sport/sportnews_54142.htm

But SS still claims he's not guilty, m'lud.

Hmmmm.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• Stefan Schumacher is a liar. Simple as that.

Good find Iain.
    Don't rake up my mistakes, i know exactly what they are.
  • iainf72
    What a guy!

http://www.velonews.com/article/86085/s ... he-s-suing

Denile isn't only a river in Egypt.
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,128
    He's a bald headed twat and should fuck off and leave the sport asap.

I wonder how the sensor program will translate what I've written above?
  • andyp
    Not bad. You get the gist. He's a disgrace to male pattern baldy fellas like me.
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    How many times does he need to get caught? Shouldn't he be on a lifetime ban by now?
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    I wonder if I can sue him for being an idiot? Who wants to join me in some class action?

BTW - when his lawyer talks about training and Cyprus. Is he saying he is training AT Cyprus, or perhaps training whilst LISTENING to Cypress Hill?

I think it would explain it so much better if it is the latter.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    iainf72 wrote:
    Denile isn't only a river in Egypt.
    Stay in de Nile too long and you drown or get eaten by the crocs.

Schumacher is behaving like a fool but it's logical at the same time: he stands to lose everything anyway so if there's a 1% chance of getting away with an audacious legal move, he'll pursue it. It's known as the Landis gambit.

Add to that the fact that he's surrounded by lawyers offering him advice whilst charging by the hour, and he's on the fast track to massive legal bills and personal humiliation.
  • I never trusted him... think it was the beard.

The sad thing is that we are not surprised by these sorts of actions by fallen riders nowadays.
  • iainf72
    He's awesome!

My new favourite doper by some distance.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    To paraphrase Israel Zangwill ,"The way Stefan Schumacher believes in himself is very refreshing in these atheistic days when so many people believe in no God at all.”
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • iainf72
    Phones rings..

PL : Pat speaking

SS : Hi Pat, it's Stefan...

PL : What do you want?

SS : I was wondering when I'll get my new kit and bike? I'd also like to discuss my race programme for next year?

PL : You don't ride for this team. You tested positive for CERA, don't you remember...

SS : I'm not banned. I don't recognise the AFLD. (in background) Michael, he's questioning the contract...

And so it goes.

Anyone feel sorry for Pat?

No, me neither
  • andyp
    You reap what you sow.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Another phone rings...

Hans-Michael Holczer: Hello?

Stefan Schumacher: Hello, Hans, it's me... look there's a problem with that Lefevre guy. I want you to take me back next year.

HMH: Stefan, have you been out partying again?

SS: No, why? When does the next training camp start?

HMH: There is no training camp Stef. It's over. The team is gone. Because of you and Bernie, remember?

SS: Oh, sheesh, Bernie... of course. Whatever happened to that guy? He did Glastonbury, right?

HMH: Stef, are you sure you haven't been out partying?

SS: I told you, no. I just went round to see that snake Lefevre, but he wasn't there. I saw Boonen instead. He gave me some pills, said they'd help me grow some hair. I can feel them working already.

HMH: Riiiiight.

SS: So, about the training camp. When does the new Gerolsteiner kit arrive? Hans? You there?

HMH: ...bzzzzzzzzzzzt...
  • He has one of the most punchable faces in sport. It would be nice to see him try televised, bare knuckle boxing versus a very angry (if that's possible) Valuyev....
  • Schumacher is a creep, for sure.

Creepier still is the fact that it seems that his mother is doping him! The last time he got into trouble for using a banned substance, it was revealed that his mum (a GP I believe) administered the banned product....

She must qualify for the creepiest parent in sport, right up there with Lewis Hamilton's dad.
  • i dont care what anyone says, he was the most aggressive rider of the tour.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Not half, I'd race more aggressively if I was doped to the gills.
  • well thats for the courts to decide.
  • iainf72
    well thats for the courts to decide.

Have you noticed how everyone who was caught with the same test in the Tour has fessed up?
  • including piepoli </cough>
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    Piepoli has at least admitted he's a is disgrace and will not seek a return...this Schumacher eejit ..next time schumacher enters France they should throw him in the can for a few days and that will do the trick
  • you mean the ones who are guilty?
    iainf72 wrote:
    Have you noticed how everyone who was caught with the same test in the Tour has fessed up?