Sorry it's a bit late.

Happy new year anyway.
2q2kfno.png
^^^ Click for pictures of my bike ^^

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Bah Humbug
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse wrote:
    Bah Humbug
    grumpy arse :lol: (typical yorkshire :roll:) hehe.

Happy new year guys!
  • For auld lang syne, my dear, For auld lang syne, We'll tak a cup of kindness yet, For auld lang syne! :D.

best wishes for 2009
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    happy new yr folk, anyone do anything good?

we stayed home as wifey is a bit poorly so i was nursing her. not a bad thing as it gave me an excuse not to go out :) i cant bear nye, its always such a let down, Bah Humbug.
  • Mattbot2
    Mattbot2 Posts: 384
    I also stayed home. Going out is a bit... Meh... Always far too many drunk people at these parties. Can't get a decent conversation out of anyone.
    2q2kfno.png
    ^^^ Click for pictures of my bike ^^
  • happy new year hope everybody has a good year on and off the bike
  • Happy New Year everyone. :D Here's to an injury free year for everyone!!
  • Happy new year people.
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    HNY.

Stayed over at my biking buddies last night (with the wife and kids). Worked out very well, had a pleasent evening last night, ate, drank and was generally merry. Got up this morning feeling much better than I had any right to, went for a ride (neither of us had to get in a car which was great). Out for three hours, back to his house for a shower and change. Off to the pub with both families for a nice late lunch in front of a roaring fire as the dusk fell over frosty sparkling fell sides. Back home, way too long on here (think I've just added 20+ posts, feeling far too 'good will to all men' for my own good. Kids are in bed and I think I'll slink off for an early night (missus said her headache had gone an hour ago so there's one excuse down :twisted: ).

Should be some goodies in the post from CRC first thing tomorrow, not a bad start to 2009, long may it continue :lol: .
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    HNY all.

I was at our local pub as well with an open fire, although it is quite small!

I got thrashed 5-0 at darts, and got poorly again, which now means I've been ill since the Saturday before Christmas.

Was good though, a few folk there which is a change as its usually me my darting mate and the landlord!
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Happy New Year All.

First post for weeks, but no, have done nothing special.