christmas starts 35 minutes ago............................

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited December 2008 in The Crudcatcher
merry xmas

Comments

• mozzle
    mozzle Posts: 100
    And to you and the rest of the community :D
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    Merry Xmas All Bikeradar Members, Have a good 'un :)
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    Merry Christmas all.

8h 40min ago :lol:
  • Well I resisted having a look on the forum until 10.30, first child up at 315am, finally gave in and started Christmas at 6.15am.
    Northwind wrote: It's like I covered it in superglue and rode it through ebay.
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    What bike goodies did y'all get?

Zinn's book and Park Tools chain cleaner here!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Happy christmas all :)

got my LOVELY spank white edition bars and stem... look waaay better than i thought they would :)

Got a bit of cash that i'm gonna spend on my pedals :D

I'm SO tired, got woken up by my 26yo sister at 7:30am, i've just been in the bath for got knows how long fast asleep!

B
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    got woken up by my 26yo sister at 7:30am,

Pics?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    xmas is a bit odd for me, the wife has gone up north to see her family this morning so i am in the house on me todd, no bad thing but apart form the hogfather, it doesnt feel very xmassy.

pressies-wise i got some aftershave and bits and bobs but all the bike pressies i have already had!!

hope everyones having a good one
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    I forgot to mention.
    Christmas in Macedonia is on 7th of January. :)
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Well I resisted having a look on the forum until 10.30, first child up at 315am, finally gave in and started Christmas at 6.15am.

Ha Ha

My 7 month year old woke up at 7:00 and the five year old didn't get up till I had a shower at 8:00, still feel absolutely knackered though, maybe I shouldn't have drunk all Santa's whiskey last night :roll: .

Merry Christmas everyone, weather's looking up for the next couple of days too :D .
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Merry Christmas chaps, I got a Toshiba Camileo Pro HD to capture my cycling adventures onto memory stick, some flight training manuals, the usual aftershave and vouchers. :wink:
  • dunker
    dunker Posts: 1,503
    merry christmas everyone :D

would have gone for a ride but still feeling a bit woozie, and as there's hardly any traffic higher chance of the rozzers making me blow into a tube, drunk riding possible? only had 3 drinks though but does'nt take much for me.
  • Merry Christmas all!

I definitely had a messy Christmas. It's tradition to head into town on Christmas Eve and meet up with people from school because it's the one time in the year when everyone's back. Usually I only have a couple of pints so I'm not hanging on Christmas Day but something happened last night, not exactly sure what, and I have no memory of coming home. Luckily felt fine once I was full of turkey and stuffing! AND I got an espresso machine so I've got fresh coffee on tap to perk me up :D
    "The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    Merry christmas

a bit late i know :shock: no doubt you all are smashed out your heads :lol:

i got some M wear shorts and a muc off brush set, along with the usual cash and also suprisingly a laptop :D
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders