Another mud guard question

HardTailMan
HardTailMan Posts: 13
edited December 2008 in MTB beginners
Anyone know any mud guards that will fit an Orange P7 Pro nicely?

TIA
Keep it British, keep it Orange!!!

Orange-04-master-logo2.jpg

Comments

• .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    The new Crud Race Guard is almost invisible in black and doesn't wobble about. It comes with some spacers to fit a variety of seatposts and goes on in minutes. Not that I'd ever use one, nooooooooooo way :wink:
  • hucking_fell
    hucking_fell Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2008
    What .blitz said ^^^. You can get the downtube and seatpost mounted Crud guards as a pair but they are a bit narrower:
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... delID=1767

Anyone know what downtube type guard will fit an Orange 5 nicely. I've got a crud guard but it doesn't sit too well on the wide flat bit. It seems to be designed to fit a more narrow rounded downtube.

Thanks

HardTailMan, hope you don't mind me asking on your topic but there's already quite a few mudguard topics just now.
    More freerange chicken than Freeride God
    Bighit , 5 , BFe
  • Not all all.

Glad to see another Orange rider ;-)
    Keep it British, keep it Orange!!!

Orange-04-master-logo2.jpg
  • 1340jas
    1340jas Posts: 217
    I have a Cryoguard, at least I think that is what it was called. It is American if that helps. It is the correct width to fit the down tube on my 5 and it works to keep lots of crap out of my face.
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    1340jas wrote:
    I have a Cryoguard, at least I think that is what it was called. It is American if that helps. It is the correct width to fit the down tube on my 5 and it works to keep lots of crap out of my face.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=22990
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • What about the RRP Neoguards for around £15.00? Brilliant for XC, Enduro and DH!
    They work a treat and stop all the crap flicking forward and splatting in your face!

GraffitiRed180_medium.jpg

Cheers.

Si..