Playstation3 - Meet new gamer mates and talk PS3 here!

Danlube
Danlube Posts: 454
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Meet new friends here and discuss Playstation3 related topics.

Remember, gaming is bad for your health. Cycling is good for your health.
Kona Tanuki Deluxe

Comments

• add me if you want

DTBEN

i play cod4 and little big planet atm... thats about it. Not enjoying many games on the ps3 atm :(
  • Danlube
    agreed, loving lbp though
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • class game...haven't made my own level yet tho, its bloody hard!
  • Danlube
    I have had a shot at making my own level, but get distracted by strapping rockets to skateboards and making huge ramps and see how high i can go, or land onto another ramp. Or add explosives to the front of the skateboard for added enjoyment, possibilities are endless! :shock:
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • :lol: i'm exactly the same! my bro has made a few good ones tho...i keep planning to sit down and actually design one but i really cant be arsed!
  • Danlube
    Cant get over how cute my lil sackboy looks in his lil cute lion costume.
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • LMAO, you bought any form PSstore? i'm currently running around with a chicken on my head!
  • Danlube
    :D , Na aint bought any, happy with the freebie ones. sent ya an add on the ps3.
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • awesome, am at uni atm waiting for the gf but i'll be on later tonight. You play cod4?
  • Danlube
    yea play cod4, got cod5 but prefer cod4
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • Pete-C
    Pete-C Posts: 353
    Im petec91. Mainly playing COD 4 and 5 now but also play GTA and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    "Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt, then its hilarious"
    Pitch Comp
  • Danlube
    Mods, can we make this topic sticky? us ps3 owners are few and far between, we need to come together, there are to many xbox owners around.

This can be a strictly ps3 topic, somewhere for owners to meet new players. Your probably thinking "go use a ps3 forum" but, here, we are all on the same wave length with all of us having bikes in common. What do you say?
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • Bikeradar COD4 clan :lol: awesome!
  • Pete-C
    Pete-C Posts: 353
    We should change our clan tags to something like MTB or MBUK or WMB
    "Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt, then its hilarious"
    Pitch Comp
  • feel free to add my psn: ILee
    i play grand theft 4 now and again plus a few of the demos.
  • will do... got rid of gta4, annoyed me after a while :(
    I'll be on COD4 tonight, probably late tho as my flat mate has the worst PC ever...it rinses my net connection :(
  • Danlube
    Pete-C wrote:
    We should change our clan tags to something like MTB or MBUK or WMB

Superb! Whatever game you have that enables clan tags, use MBUK!
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • FallOut 3 was £19.99 in GameStation on the weekend.
    *Rock Lobster Team Tig SL (22lb 14oz)
    *C. Late 1950's Fixed Gear
    *1940 Raleigh Dawn Tourist with rod brakes
  • Danlube
    FallOut 3 was £19.99 in GameStation on the weekend.

Damn, I paid £39.99... thats a kick in the teeth.
    Kona Tanuki Deluxe
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Feel free to add me blueflamepaul039
    games most driving and shooting gt5 cod5 nfs undercover.
  • whats undercover like? i was always a fan of NFS underground 1 and 2 (still have them and play them on m ps3) but haven't like any of them since...the one before undercover war kakkkk.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    TBH m8 same as most wanted but the game engine and the motors are awsome.
    well recommended.
  • hmm...might just stick to underground then :(
  • Thought i'd start a list.. (copy and paste, then add your PSN at the bottom...include your bikeradar alias too)

1)DTBEN (Bigbenj_08)
    2)Destrega2 (Danlube)
    3)petec91 (Pete-C)
    4)ILee (rapid_uphill)
    5)blueflamepaul039 (raceface gt)
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:
    Thought i'd start a list.. (copy and paste, then add your PSN at the bottom...include your bikeradar alias too)

1)DTBEN (Bigbenj_08)
    2)Destrega2 (Danlube)
    3)petec91 (Pete-C)
    4)ILee (rapid_uphill)
    6)CaptTurok (Captain Turok)

Still playing GT5 Prologue.. Nearly finished MotorStorm2 and got FallOut3 waiting to go.
    *Rock Lobster Team Tig SL (22lb 14oz)
    *C. Late 1950's Fixed Gear
    *1940 Raleigh Dawn Tourist with rod brakes
  • KB8
    KB8 Posts: 123
    yes I am a sad cunt. I named myself after my bike. Enduro83
  • has anyone tried the playstation home beta yet? i have installed it but im still trying to figure it out what to do :roll:
  • mcbazza
    mcbazza Posts: 251
    has anyone tried the playstation home beta yet? i have installed it but im still trying to figure it out what to do :roll:
    Yeah, I'm a beta tester, so have had it for close to a year. It's really come along in that time. But, since it went open beta I just can't get into it (problems with the servers).

'Home' is ok. But, it's primarily just a marketing gimmick - i.e. in being able to sell you lots of small things via micro payments, or subscriptions.

It will really come into it's own when the game launching facility supports more games than just Warhawk.
    fyi: game launching is where your avatars meet in a place, stand and chat about what game to play, someone launches it, you join, and you all end up in the same room playing the same game.

The 'club' function looks promising. But, requires a subscription. Stuff that.
    Stumpy, Rockhopper (stolen!) & custom SX Trail II - that should do it!
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:
    Thought i'd start a list.. (copy and paste, then add your PSN at the bottom...include your bikeradar alias too)

1)DTBEN (Bigbenj_08)
    2)Destrega2 (Danlube)
    3)petec91 (Pete-C)
    4)ILee (rapid_uphill)
    6)CaptTurok (Captain Turok)

Still playing GT5 Prologue.. Nearly finished MotorStorm2 and got FallOut3 waiting to go.

7) chillinuk (chillinuk)

I am not online often (but am trying to increase my online playing time) so feel free to add me.
    I play both cod 4 and 5, ghost recon 2, gta 4, nfs carbon and resistance.

playstation home beta is great, usually end up talking to people from other parts of the globe as there seem to always be loads more non-uk members on there. There server constantly crashing is a pain in the bum, but once you get on its good (not mountain biking but a good indoors alternative lol)

On a side note, how good does resistance 2 look!