Hog Hill: a day at the races!

Toks
Toks Posts: 1,143
"Toks get me a front wheel I've got a puncture", he shouts with 6 laps to go. Oh my gosh so much drama, fifteen minutes earlier the G-Man had the race comfortably sown up. Sure, the guy behind George was strong but George had him pegged at 20 secs and was definitely good for the win. According to the commissionaire George couldn't hava a lap out because

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,801
    did you hang around to witness

"hey dude i could have so won that race"
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Toks
    to witness what dude? You mean the race
  • mididoctors
    Toks wrote:
    to witness what dude? You mean the race

no the non winner of the E123 throwing a tanti....

the quote is his
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Toks
    Ok gotcha. What was his beef then?
  • mididoctors
    Toks wrote:
    Ok gotcha. What was his beef then?

OCD is my take

major spit the dummy moment

he got dropped and did well to get back on but didn't have it on the line

you had to be there... tossed bikes shoes etc...
  • Toks
    Blimey :shock: its only the winter series for God's sake which, except for point hunters , is a great way to keep your fitness levels up. Is this adolescent well known? :lol:
  • mididoctors
    wears a predominately blue club kit....

lets leave it at that
  • Dulwich then :D
  • mididoctors
    Ramanujan wrote:
    Dulwich then :D

no dulwich in the E123 AIRI

in the 3/4 race saw the usual Dulwich cat 3's get blasted out the back... but manfully battled to avoid the lap... no dishonor in my book

the other blue mob
  • LD then :D