Schumacher sues AFLD

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited November 2008 in Pro race
What a guy.

None of this calling the test into question, or trying to prove innocence, just sue the agency. It's really next level!

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SPORT/11/27 ... tion_sport
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    If he carries on like this, Schumi is going to quickly overtake Tyler as the biggest dope whinger ever.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    How can you not believe him and his shiney head?

Schumacher_015.jpg
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Holy crud, can you imagine how many KERRAZY excuses he can cook up in that thing?
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Shiney head, like 'can't catch me with any of that hair sample sh!t"
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • wasp707
    wasp707 Posts: 116
    Schumacher is really desperate. I look forward to him defending himself in France if he ever gets charged with Sporting Fraud.
  • leguape
    leguape Posts: 986
    Can't ever trust a bald man getting a sweat on and smiling, especially when it's your press shot they're taking.
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    leguape wrote:
    Can't ever trust a bald man getting a sweat on and smiling, especially when it's your press shot they're taking.

C'mon there leguape. Don't you find those tiny beads of sweats just a little bit sexy???

On second thoughts - that aint sweat. Just before the shot was taken, the photogrpaher's assistant sprayed him with some Gerolsteiner; it gives him that holier than holier look!
  • Trev36
    Trev36 Posts: 92
    Knock yourself out Schumacher.
    He must have gone to the same school as Tyler & Floyd.

Should be just as tiring as following Floyd's denial all the way to the end :roll:
    Oh wait a sec he hasn't finished yet either, given he is now off to a federal court :roll:
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    This is why it's called an endurance sport...
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • DaveyL wrote:
    This is why it's called an endurance sport...
    :lol: good one