fred_dillon
fred_dillon Posts: 27
edited January 2009 in Road beginners
Hi
anybody out there have any comments on a Orbea Enol please :D

Comments

• pbamf
    pbamf Posts: 69
    I bought a second hand Enol for £65 , as I didn't want to use my shiny new Trek 1.5 in the winter months.(sad I know). Anyway I dont know how old it is but it has certainly been used quite a bit by the state of the rear cluster. To me it is more comfortable than my Trek, and after a change of chain and gears goes well. Sorry but can't help you more than that.
  • My younger brother had one for the last few years until it was stolen a fortnight ago :(

Its a cracking entry level bike, really nice feel and build quality. The years model he had seemed to feel a pretty agressive setup with a fairly compact frame.

I bought an Orbea Mente (virtually the same bike but with carbon seat stays) after riding the enol and have found it to be a brilliant bike and only now after a few thousand miles am thinking about upgrading to the lovely looking new Onix!
  • Jboy
    Jboy Posts: 34
    I bought an Orbea Enol back in 2004. Nice looking bike but have not used it too much since. Now looking to start using it properly this coming year. It has a Shimano Sora gear set up on as std.....would upgrading to a Tiagra or better make any significant difference in performance over std kit.
    Any other upgrade ideas would also be appreciated!!
    Cannondale Carbon Rush 4 08
    GT Aggressor 2.0
    Orbea Enol Team Rep