Chris Hoy:Inside sport

campagchris
campagchris Posts: 773
edited November 2008 in Pro race
Chris Hoy talks to gabby logan interview here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tv_and_ ... 670605.stm

Comments

• ACMadone
    ACMadone Posts: 300
    Thanks for that, just off to bed so will watch it tomorrow. Anybody think Chris Hoy will be Knighted?
  • NervexProf
    NervexProf Posts: 4,202
    Many thanks campagchris - a terrific interview revealing how unaffected Chris Hoy is by all the 'fame and clamour' in achieving 3 Olympic golds. An inspirational figure to youngsters - and more than the 'King of Scotland' in my view.

A 'must watch' - along with this clip too: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 543291.stm
    Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom
  • nice one - top bloke
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Mr Hoy on Wednesday as he was doing a photo shoot for a well known breakfast cereal at my Dad's studio (My Dad is a top photographer).
    Couldn't believe how down to earth and 'normal' he was. A humble, unassuming, pleasant, polite, massively thighed man!
    I will remember that day for the rest of my life :)
  • In a Scottish sexiest male competition would you vote for Chris Hoy, another sportstar or an actor/musician? Head over to www.galaxyscotland.co.uk and vote to show your star some support. There's even £500 in House of Fraser vouchers in it if you recommend a mate.

Listen to Galaxy Scotland on 105.7 FM in Edinburgh and the East, on 106.1 FM in Glasgow and the West and online at www.galaxyfm.co.uk
  • Michuel
    Michuel Posts: 269
    In a Scottish sexiest male competition would you vote for Chris Hoy, another sportstar or an actor/musician? Head over to www.galaxyscotland.co.uk and vote to show your star some support. There's even £500 in House of Fraser vouchers in it if you recommend a mate.

Listen to Galaxy Scotland on 105.7 FM in Edinburgh and the East, on 106.1 FM in Glasgow and the West and online at www.galaxyfm.co.uk

It sounds a radio station and a competition well worth avoiding.