Armstrong looking pretty damn fit ATM

Ramanujan
Ramanujan Posts: 352
edited November 2008 in Pro race
Tour de Gruene, Texas, USA, November 1-2, 2008
Day 1 - November 1: Individual time trial, 16miles (25.6km)

2995485959_e7a6353068_o.jpg

Comments

• weird, when I saw that I thought he was looking "old"
  • nielsamd
    nielsamd Posts: 174
    Looks `wrong' somehow.
    Like someone photoshopped his (too large) head on the chest of [random cyclist].
    Reminds me of a Cary Grant/North by Northwest poster that had to have been doctored
    :

130-053~Cary-Grant-Posters.jpg

Of course I recall some comedian once saying men are like tomcats. As we get older our heads just get silly big.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Amazing.

Former pro manages to beat a bunch of nobodies. Who'da thunk it

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id= ... egruene081
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    There's nothing to stop a rider training 20,000 miles a year on 5 different doping products and then go clean 6 months before racing to pass WADA tests? The benefits could be more than a season of racing at Pro tour level.
  • I'm glad you're such an optimist Dave. :roll:
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • k-dog
    k-dog Posts: 1,652
    Like someone photoshopped his (too large) head on the chest of [random cyclist].

You have to remember that although Lance sometimes looked pretty buff compared to other pro cyclists they're all stick insects - even the big guys like Ullrich were tiny.

That and that helmet is always pretty bulbous looking - and in the picture he's sticking his head out while he puts it on.

That Livestrong skinsuit is seriously cool though. not sure about the new position - doesn't look as fast his old one but I'm sure they've done the research.
    I'm left handed, if that matters.