To my dog, Ivy, who is 10 today!

March08set4204EDIT.jpg
P2148063EDIT.jpg
IpodPicsEDIT257.jpg
IvyXStickEDIT.jpg

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Is the top pic after her birthday drinks?
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Aye, she may of got a little carried away with the wine that night.. :lol:
  • Agghh you made me think about my dog again now, it's been 3 years now and i still miss her like crazy :cry: What bread is she, Alsacian(sp) cross? Happy birthday Ivy!
  • Well she's mostly Border Collie but with something else in there, not at all sure what..

I just passed on your belated Happy Birthday messages to her (as she's laying next to me) and she done the whole of batted an eyelid before going back to sleep.. :lol:
  • Papa Smurf wrote:
    Well she's mostly Border Collie but with something else in there, not at all sure what..

I just passed on your belated Happy Birthday messages to her (as she's laying next to me) and she done the whole of batted an eyelid before going back to sleep.. :lol:
    Aha finally someone as nutty about dogs as me :wink: I was supposed to only be in one pub for 5 minuits today, but i was in there for half an hour playing with their completely bonkers black Labrador, then a 15 week old Malamute puppy later on. I must have wasted about an hour today just playing with dogs! And i soo wanted to take the Malamute home with me, she is bloody hilarious :lol: