not allowed to ride my bike or build my new bike..

red eye
red eye Posts: 264
edited November 2008 in The Crudcatcher
im not allowed to do anything even go to work im so bloody board all because i somehow managed to fall off my bike and perforate my bowl 7days of boredom in hospital 9 days of more boredom at home and another 5 weeks of sitting on my arse boredom to look forward too

what do you guys do to relieve the boredom its driveing me mad!

Comments

• Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    I read books or mags, play on my PSP and watch movies when the boredom sets in. Got a bit of a thing for james bond films so they tend to pass the time for me
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • hucking_fell
    hucking_fell Posts: 1,056
    You could learn something.

Do an Open University something-or-other?

I've got continuous training to keep on top of at work.

I can do it all on-line from home though.

But I'd rather read MTB mags and waste tonnes of time on a forum :wink:
    More freerange chicken than Freeride God
    Bighit , 5 , BFe
  • red eye
    im goin to look in to that open uni thing get some some more qualifications and hopefully get a pay rise when i go back to work i got a few movies i havent watched somewere in my room
    thanks guys
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Can I suggest an English course?
  • red eye
    oi i was drugged up, whats your excuse :P
  • <Tim from the Office>Just stayed in and have a massive w**k<\Tim from the Office>
    <insert witty comment here>

Also, I have calculated my FCN as 12...although I have no idea what that actually means.
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    Got a 360? Buy football manager, it eats your spare time for breakfast.
  • red eye
    got a 360 but not really into football i have just been playing gta4 forza2 and crackdown to death oh and im not allowed out to buy new games lol
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    Crackdown is mint is it not!

I played it to death, its a great idea and was a fantastic game - I loved it.

Also Forza 2 is very, very good - I raced in a proffessional-ish league which I will be returning to soon, it was interesting as I thought I was quite quick, but got beaten every week by most!
  • red eye
    i love crackdown dont know what made me buy it but im glad i did. i like forza 2 but every time i tune a car and adjust the settings to what i think handles good it handles like a bus in a race.
    i was on live for a 2 months but my internet didt seen fast enough every time i joined a race every one left :?
  • Yeah it is tricky with the internet, if you don't have a stable or a quick enough connection you get chucked out of lobbies. For me Virgin has been the best, Sky said they can't guarantee more than a 4meg connection, and you need at least that to have a stable connection to x-box live.
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    Have you seen the new adverts for Virgon "Mother of all Broadband" which they are bringing out soon? I'm sure I read something about 50mb/s. I'm on 20mb/s ATM and that's pretty fast!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Yeah I know - I'll be able to snipe those yank shiesters before they've even seen me!

But in all reality I probably won't get that, its OK as it is, I have the medium meg package and it does OK.