cube road bikes

vision267
vision267 Posts: 149
edited October 2008 in Road beginners
I was on the chain reaction wed site and wow saw the new cube bikes.They look fantastic especially the cube agree race just wondered has anyone any experience with this bike.I feel the bike is calling out to me :lol: please buy me.It looks the bussiness but is it any good is it going to last i want to get back into cycling and this bike seems just right.The price seems ok too.Enough rabbiting on i would like to hear your views thank you.

Comments

• simon_e
    simon_e Posts: 1,706
    You could always start at the Search page...
    Aspire not to have more, but to be more.
  • vision267
    Oh i see search page was a good idea.Thanks Simon E ah my bike got a great review ops not my bike yet, i would still like to hear from somone who has the bike.Or anyone who owns a cube bike in general.It would be nice to hear from someone as real reviews from the public carries more weight for me :oops: are cube bikes the real deal or are they just a cheap piece of crap :(
  • vision267
    I Currently have scr4 great for a start but now got the bug and want something much faster and lighter.I was even thinking of a Trek madone the 5.2 i think until i stumbled on the chain reaction web site.But i am definality going to upgrade as a birthday present for myself.Enough said
  • simon_e
    simon_e Posts: 1,706
    vision267 wrote:
    It would be nice to hear from someone as real reviews from the public carries more weight for me
    I linked to the Forum search, so you should find some opinions there (21 threads matched just now).

TBH no-one else can tell you what bike to buy. Try a few and then decide.
    Aspire not to have more, but to be more.