Prologo Kappa...

cyclingpunk
cyclingpunk Posts: 368
edited November 2008 in Workshop
Or is it a krappa? Got a freebie and before I open it and put it on the winter bike I wanted to know if it is any good? I know saddles are mostly personal preference but just wanted a general view?

If they are pants I may as well sell it whillst it is brand new and get a few $$ for it!

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    I should have one soon, with my ProCycling Subsciption. I'm just going to give it a whirl....saddles are just too varying with different people.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • You should have your soon the Red, I got mine from them today :) Did you get black or white?

It looks nicely made, a little heavy perhaps bit I am used to a Selle Italia SLR kit carbonio flow. Its padding seems rather firm but I guess it will wear in. I might give it a go.. anything should be better than the Concept Extreme thing I currently have on the Ribble.
  • redddraggon
    I got the white one, I normally use Ariones which seem fine, so unless the Kappa is better than the arione it'll probably end up on my Langster.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • bazbadger
    bazbadger Posts: 553
    got mine yesterday and tried it tonight. Compared to my old saddle (four year old Spesh BG) it made it feel like I had a new bike. It's slightly wider than my old one, so this probably helps.
    Mens agitat molem
  • How long does it take to get your saddle when you open a new subscription i might do mine today.
  • redddraggon
    Mine still ain't come
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Got one and it's spot on for me. Has the Fizik Pave before that and it was a plank.
  • h14turbo
    h14turbo Posts: 329
    I've got one on my Trek 1.5, its much nicer than the one that came with the bike.
  • weyayeman
    weyayeman Posts: 1,141
    How long does it take to get your saddle when you open a new subscription i might do mine today.

Ive had 2 magazines and no saddle up to now,since starting my subscription.
    How son yee divent need gaan doon the Pit,coz thas plenty coal in the coal hoose
  • Mine took about 3-4 weeks. They also sent me a letter just after I subscribed apologising and to let me know it would be a few weeks as they were waiting delivery of more stock.