wiggle stock issues

little wiser
little wiser Posts: 662
edited October 2008 in Road beginners
just returning to cycling and been looking to get new set off clothing, jacket ,top ,bib tights etc , local dealers have no options and seem expensive dhb looked good stuff and was going to order the lot from them and trust sizing guides but every thing i want they dont have any stock! :twisted:

Comments

• biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Hardly a surprise considering the time of year and recent weather! And especially if you've been looking at the discounted stuff, which will a) be snapped up quicker and b) be the bin end stock they're trying to shift and once it's gone, it's gone.

I looked at the DHB bib tights the other day and they were sold out of 08 but had 09, or possibly the other way round :)
  • i know your right its just a pain when i keep looking on internet and local bike shops and can not find any thing that is resonablly priced :oops:
  • Nick6891
    Nick6891 Posts: 274
    ye they are normally well stocked but i think its alot to due with time of year
  • real pain cus just had phone call and my bike will be ready for collection tommorow and i dont have any clothing only shoes and pedal
  • paul_or
    paul_or Posts: 156
    real pain cus just had phone call and my bike will be ready for collection tommorow and i dont have any clothing only shoes and pedal

hmmmm, the mind boggles - imagine the headlines in the local paper!!!

I've noticed the stock situation myself recently. Good luck in getting kitted out!
    visit my blog for more excitement

http://www.flammerouge.co.uk
    The advantage of being a 60kg shortass is they usually have my size in stock :P
    exercise.png
  • sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    Just remember that as the economy is slowing and cash is tight, they like everyone else will be looking at reducing their working capital and the best way of doing that is to reduce the stock inventory, i'm afraid we are going to see more and more of this in the next 6 months until things improve again :(
  • think some one is trying to tell me some thing lol was going to order what i could from wiggle but there web site is down :evil: and go around local bike shops tommorow for stuff they have not got in stock any one got a idea how long they usually off line for :cry:
  • think some one is trying to tell me some thing lol was going to order what i could from wiggle but there web site is down :evil: and go around local bike shops tommorow for stuff they have not got in stock any one got a idea how long they usually off line for :cry:
  • take it back there on lol