Any Spurs fans here?

armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp Posts: 93
edited November 2008 in The Crudcatcher
... just wondered what you thought of new manager?

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Unbeaten........

......so far
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • mr_hippo
    mr_hippo Posts: 1,051
    Any Spurs fans here? I believe that you may find some examples in museums.
  • I'm kind of interested whether there's been any reaction to him branding Spurs fan as scum a couple of weeks ago for the abuse of Sol Campbell..

I'll also say prepare for an age of soundbites!
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    not a fan, but following their progress with interest. I think Harry will do a decent job.

Liverpool fan myself. Come On!! :roll:
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • toshmund
    toshmund Posts: 390
    Cannot knock it if he gets his son and daughter in law to attend the home games! If Louise is presenting the Lottery prize at half time...got to go for about £200's worth of tickets. She's loverleeeee! :lol:
  • Toshmund wrote:
    Cannot knock it if he gets his son and daughter in law to attend the home games! If Louise is presenting the Lottery prize at half time...got to go for about £200's worth of tickets. She's loverleeeee! :lol:

well there's more chance of her being there.. don't remember seeing her at Fratton..
  • ADJD
    ADJD Posts: 47
    I'M A LFC MAN MYSELF BUT I WATCHED THE GAME LAST NIGHT AND CANT BELIEVE ITS THE SAME SPURS TEAM!!!!!!!!? ANY TEAM THAT TAKES POINTS OFF CFC,AFC AND MUFC ARE FINE BY ME. MY MATE IS A SPURS FAN SO I SECRETLY WANTED THEM TO GO DOWN~~~REALLY SORRY! :( THEY WILL STAY UP FOR SURE!
    Orange G3
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    I too am a Liverpool fan and worried when he took over............ turns out I was right :(
  • toshmund
    Yes, no surprise there really. New impetus of a new manager/bit of plain talking must do wonders. Even got Harry and Louise advertising the Wii now...bet he would prefer to be playing Twister though, probably with Jamie on the sidelines injured! :lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    matthew h wrote:
    I too am a Liverpool fan and worried when he took over............ turns out I was right :(

Still feel this way after last night
  • toshmund
    Lose like that, and then get home to find you have been burgled. It ain't all fun and games playing for Liverpool...

The sacked managers must hate this scenario. "They are doing everything I told them on the training ground. Why weren't they doing this 3 months ago!?" Kind of thing. Harry's honeymoon period, seems to be turning into a bit of a run now.