Merseyside Ladies who Downhill?

DJIP
DJIP Posts: 1,724
edited September 2009 in Women
Do you exist?

I'm looking for some girlies to ride with because I'd like a change from riding with the boys!
Little Purple Patriot :D

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Hello there H.

So you have progressed from the jumping?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • natl
    natl Posts: 4
    Out of interest, where's good to ride (xc or downhill) in Merseyside?

Grew up in Crosby and will be back there for christmas but would love to get a few rides in while I'm up in Liverpool visiting family
  • DJIP wrote:
    Do you exist?

Yep !! A relative newbie so dunno how much of a partner I'd make. I tend to go with my boyfriend, his brother plus mates. Mind you first outta the bunch to do the Black run at Llandegla so of course they had to copy !! :roll:
  • natl wrote:
    Out of interest, where's good to ride (xc or downhill) in Merseyside?

Grew up in Crosby and will be back there for christmas but would love to get a few rides in while I'm up in Liverpool visiting family

Cheshire Lines and the dunes up to Ainsdale.

I'll be out a few mornings around that time just let me know if you need a guide.

PS it's hardly exciting, or you could try Llandegla 1hr away
  • joby76
    joby76 Posts: 4
    yup im also looking for ladies to ride with., im pretty new and raring to go. Up for getting out and seeing the sites whilst picking up mud. I dont have a car but if its doable its doable.
  • Ditch Witch
    Ditch Witch Posts: 837
    Good grief, with this many of you, then get yourselves together and out for a ride!
    I ride like a girl
    Start: 16.5.x Now: 14.10.8 Goal: 11.7.x
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
    Specialized HardRock Pro Disc 04
  • My Girlfriend is becomming more into here downhill, she kills Lladegla black on her current Marin, but really struggling to find a decent frame for her!! shes only 5ft1 so even alot of the small mens downhill bikes are too big, failing that its a Norco Vixa or Trasition Syren but dont fancy either price!!

Any suggestions??