Mettan Posts: 2,103
edited October 2008 in The bottom bracket
Anyone need a Light Bike ? - only £ 9350 quid :

http://www.5339.co.uk/road-bikes/g4-ultralight.htm

5.4 kg :shock: ........ free delivery....... I should think so :D

Comments

• mcrdave
    mcrdave Posts: 501
    That IS a light bike, noticed that they've got a BMC Pro Machine and they're showing it at about 2 grand surely that's wrong???
  • chriskempton
    chriskempton Posts: 1,245
    frame only
  • chriskempton
    chriskempton Posts: 1,245
    frame only
  • I need one. Don't like the colour tho.... :lol: So picky.....
    jedster wrote:
    Just off to contemplate my own mortality and inevitable descent into decrepedness.
    FCN 3 or 4 on road depending on clothing
    FCN 8 off road because I'm too old to go racing around.
  • mcrdave
    mcrdave Posts: 501
    Bit out of my price range too! I'm looking for a nice light summer bike for next year to replace my ageing (but still ace) spesh allez comp 05.

I'm thinking very seriously at the Focus Izalco Extreme Campa (there are 2 left in my size 58cm). Prob is all my bike gear is red/white/black and it'd clash terribly with the lime green/white lol! Should I put this to one side and just get it!? I should have got the Izalco Team (black red) but I was too late!

Ah, the curse of being a graphic designer.
  • JC.152
    JC.152 Posts: 645
    Jim Henderson who was 3rd at the national hillclimb last sunday said the week before at Mow Cop that his bike weighed 12pounds whatever that is in kilos
  • Mettan
    Mettan Posts: 2,103
    12 pounds = 5.45 kg, which is slightly heavier than the BH Ultralight (5.40kg). Interesting thing about the BH is that it appears to be a "production bike" that you can go into a shop and buy. Pretty impressive.