It's so monotonous

BlackSpur
BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
edited October 2008 in The Crudcatcher
I've started typing up my GCSE History revision notes today and my God is it boring. Still, it's got to be done and I've got a few good albums to pull me through it.
What's everyone else been up to today?
"Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs

Comments

• good luck mate :)
    i HATE having to write up my uni notes, even though all my lectures are already online for me to download, i never use them. i prefere to write my own notes during the lecture.
    its a good way of remembering stuff tho :)

i'm currently suffering from laringitis (sp) and feeling like poo, but been filling my ethics form in for my disertation study :)

oh and a polished the zask again :(
  • BlackSpur
    I'm looking forward to going to Uni Im considering taking a gap year and doing this course first
    http://www.neilson.co.uk/Dahab-Academy-Windsurf-Instructor-training-course.aspx

With added PADI and MTB Trail Leader qualifications. It ain't cheap though!
  • I'm currently screwing at php time stamps.....and trying to get this site done as it launches on November 1st, and I have a heap more stuff to do this week.
  • BlackSpur wrote:
    I'm looking forward to going to Uni Im considering taking a gap year and doing this course first
    http://www.neilson.co.uk/Dahab-Academy-Windsurf-Instructor-training-course.aspx

With added PADI and MTB Trail Leader qualifications. It ain't cheap though!

kewl, i took a year out...sooo glad i did. gave me time to prep and do stuff i wanted to do :)
    what you wanting to do at uni?
    i've changed course about 3 times now :D
    started off doing sports science
    then joined that with nutrtion = sport science with nutrtion.
    then i decided i enjoyed nutrition more, so in my final year i'm doing nutrition with sports science!!
  • BlackSpur
    I'm not sure yet, thinking about something on the engineering side of things. I would love a job with one of the bike companies creating parts/frames/bikes!
  • BlackSpur wrote:
    I'm not sure yet, thinking about something on the engineering side of things. I would love a job with one of the bike companies creating parts/frames/bikes!
    now that'd be pretty sweet! i'm sure that almost any engineering degree would give you qualifications to go into something like that :)
  • BlackSpur
    Got to get my A-levels picked first, I was thinking Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and German (plus compulsory general studies). Talk with the Conexxions contact at the school is imminent and she apparently bullies you into deciding what you want to do as far as uni.
  • :lol: i remember my talk with them...you can answer your questions with so much bias!

your a pretty clever guy doing all that!
    i managed C in Geography, D in Sport Science and E in Biology :lol: i managed 3 lessons of A-level chemistry before my brain gave up and i got told off for sleeping in the class! it was waaaaaaayyyy above what i could mentally figure out!
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    ive done feck all today. started putting the v10 away before i chip it in my room
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • BlackSpur
    How much more do you need to finish her?