What are you doing while Strictly Cum X Craptor is on?

Cheeky
Cheeky Posts: 113
edited October 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Now the annual dirge that is Saturday night reality TV in the Autumn & Winter is here, has anybody else gone into self imposed exile in the back room/study/office/spare bedroom?

Shoudl really use the time to catch yup on reading but WMB Arms seems a better place to hang out?

Anybody in Bedfordshire fancy a Saturday night ride out?

Comments

• stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Keeping as far away from the telly as possible (unless it's to play on the Wii). Can't stand all the those talent(less) shows.

Daughter and wife like the dancing so I can't even watch something else. Off to the garage methinks.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • On the beer, usually!

Edit: Although, I've got a mate or 2 who I play on Xbox live with....they insist on talking about Stricly, I can't even escape it there...
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    Its compulsive viewing in our house. I usually read a mag, Play on my PSP or go on the computer.
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • I work Saturday night so its easy for me to get away from it :D
    Returning to MTB'ing after 13 year break: Merida Matts Sub 60d

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll59 ... G_1243.jpg
  • muzza31
    muzza31 Posts: 19
    going to the shed where no females are aloud. to play angry music, drink beers, watch a dvd and tinker with my bike tools etc.
    what is up with shitty tv..
    rip it up like crazy.. feel the burn...
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Shamed to admit it but I recorded parts of SCD results show for a friend as he wanted to keep parts of it :oops: :oops:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    edited October 2008
    redvee wrote:
    Shamed to admit it but I recorded parts of SCD results show for a friend as he wanted to keep parts of it :oops: :oops:

Of course you did :)

It's on in our house and I pretend I'm not interested but Christine is HOT !
  • Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    Haven't a clue. When's it on?
  • redvee wrote:

"For a friend' yeh yeh :roll: :P
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    After cycling to work (couple of hours), then going to Llandegla with some mates & then cycling to meet wife & kids (only 5 miles). I let the wife cook dinner & watch X-crap whilst soaking in the bath!
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    I'll be avoiding the tv just like any other night (unless i'm on the xbox). Why watch tv when everything is on the net is without the adverts and you can chose when to watch what you want.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Splashed out on a new, to me, PS2 game for the princely sum of £6! beats hi trousered Mr Cowell et al.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.