Hottie Hotspots

Sewinman
Sewinman Posts: 2,131
edited October 2008 in Commuting chat
Right then chaps - where on your commute are the most likely places for seeing some hot chicks?

Am thinking of taking the info and designing a tour on bikely. 8)

p.s There are none on my commute - I live in Streatham.

Comments

• Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    Just in case any of you are not aware, I cycle up the Old Kent Road and over Westminster Bridge between 8 and half 8.

Answer your question, Sewinman?? :wink:
  • Littigator
    Littigator Posts: 1,262
    What with Don Don cracking on to LiT and now you a-hunting hotties this is less Bikeradar, more like Ladyradar
    Roadie FCN: 3

Fixed FCN: 6
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Laydar!
  • Sewinman
    Littigator wrote:
    What with Don Don cracking on to LiT and now you a-hunting hotties this is less Bikeradar, more like Ladyradar

Hunting is a bit strong...quick glance.
  • Sewinman
    Coriander wrote:
    Just in case any of you are not aware, I cycle up the Old Kent Road and over Westminster Bridge between 8 and half 8.

Was more thinking peds...no fear of scalp humiliation.
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    The entire length of The King's Road come rain or shine.
  • hisoka
    hisoka Posts: 541
    Coriander wrote:

Note to self, somehow manage to get to London to ride along Old Kent Road and the Bridge at that time. Might be tricky to do from Nottingham but there seems to be some good incentive now. :wink:
    "This area left purposefully blank"
    Sign hung on my head everyday till noon.

FCN: 11 (apparently)
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    Well your a few months late for this, as central London, especially the posher area's is normally heaving when it's hot. Can make cycling rather tricky as you have to remember:

KEEP EYES ON ROAD!!

Still with all the red lights there are plenty of opportunities to admire the local "sights"
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Nice promenade was very scenic. Bit far for a commute tho.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    A couple of times on the way home I catch up to a this truly stunningly attractive lady runner.

She's damn' fast on her feet... at least this is my excuse for why it takes me so long to get past. :P
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    cougie wrote:
    Nice promenade was very scenic. Bit far for a commute tho.

Promendade des Anglais - a wonderful spot for walking, cycling, rollerblading and birdwatching 8)
  • In the City the season is more or less over, a good thing too as the distraction would not be welcome along with darkness / rain / etc. I'll get back to you in April.
    <a>road</a>
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    Hyde Park in the summer months
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • Jamey
    Jamey Posts: 2,152
    Along my commute, the crossing between the District Line station and the H&C Line station at Hammersmith roundabout is usually good. And (strangely, I think) around Earlsfield station on Garratt Lane is ok too.
  • Sewinman
    Jamey wrote:
    Along my commute, the crossing between the District Line station and the H&C Line station at Hammersmith roundabout is usually good. And (strangely, I think) around Earlsfield station on Garratt Lane is ok too.

Good tip but not that suprising - Earlsfield is classic first move to London territory...flat sharing young professionals. Bound to be a hotspot.