leaking camelbak bladder

cupoftea
cupoftea Posts: 45
edited October 2008 in MTB general
I have a camelbak mule in which the bladder has sprung a leak at the weld. The bladder is a 3 litre omega, and the question is does mine have the lifetime guarantee? I do not have the receipt anymore as it is about 2 years old.

thanks Colin
You are what you drink, and i'm a bitter man

Comments

• robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    Hi Colin,

I went on the camelbak website and the packs guarantee is for 2 years, but the bladder is for the lifetime to the original buyer.

Regards,

Robert
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • tombate911
    tombate911 Posts: 1,590
    does anyone know the guatantee for northface ballders, mine has a little leek on it when there is a lot of pressure on it from things in my bag such as coats etc,
  • Dunk
    Dunk Posts: 5,291
    Camelbak's have life time guarantee as far as i know. Not sure about north face ones.
    Soon to be updated!!!
  • Thanks for that. I think i will try out the warranty from camelbak, but i can't find any way to contact them. Do you think i should go through my bike shop?
  • go to www.camelback.com and click on 'where to buy', select Europe then the UK and the distributors contact details will appear!

Sorry to have a go 'cupoftea' but that took me about 20 seconds to find, you managed to find this forum and work out how to post on it, find the thread again to check for replies, post again but couldn't find contact details for Camelback in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oops sorry about that, I kept getting distracted by the military/tactical packs and vests.
  • Update: I have now received my new bladder from zyro, so a huge thanks to them.